(Coming Soon) (ROM) Combinations v1.0 (AT&T) (SGH-i337) (4.4.2) (Themed)

What would you like me to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phobia09

Jun 18, 2013
You *might* be able to base your script off rebel1699's SafeStrap script he posted for goldeneye and other roms here. If you feel you need to use his EXACT script, make sure to get his permission first so everyone is happy. Best of luck.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51067720

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Notice: This Rom development has been put on hold because i can't make it install in recovery. I don't know how to do updater scripts and if you want to help me I will continue this development.

OP has been updated as of April 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM!

Hope you can help. If you want I will build the rom and send it to you so you can build the updater script for me. You will be given credit also.
    Don't wanna flame, but this is all hyperbole..most of all these features are available in other ROMs.

But good luck on this project during the weekends when you get the phone back from your parents.
    hey guys

hi y'all i just wanted to tell you that i got my phone back and development will start today! I will get several mods done!

Peace!
    Thanks!

Don't wanna flame, but this is all hyperbole..most of all these features are available in other ROMs.

But good luck on this project during the weekends when you get the phone back from your parents.

thank you this is my first rom and i just wanted it have things from other roms because of the name combinations. Feedback greatly appreciated!
    Sounds like this is gunna be something to check out. Wish you much luck. If you need any testers, I'll be more than happy to help.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Provider: AIO Wireless
    Rom: C-RoM v6.1
    Kernel: KT-SGS4 v6.9