[ROM] [JB] Android Open Kang Project - N7000

Search This thread

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
aokptitleblue-1.png

I want to thank CyanogenMod and Team Hacksung for doing such an awesome job on getting AOSP on the Galaxy Note. This project would be nothing without their contributions.

changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
installation-1.png
  1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
  2. MAKE A NANDROID
  3. Flash Team Hacksung's latest build
  4. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  5. flash ROM
  6. flash Gapps
  7. reboot
downloads-4.png

Test builds: http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=n7000

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Romann
Donate to Me
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

submit features or report bugs here

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

lhooipg

Dec 14, 2011
Thanks for the ROM, after flashed notice the Data toggle is missing either in the setup or notification bar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-08-28-08-46-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-28-08-46-20.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8,883

mobile88

Dec 24, 2004
Huawei Mate 20 X
Thanks for the ROM, after flashed notice the Data toggle is missing either in the setup or notification bar.

YES is indeed missing but not a critical issue for me as I never turn my data off. If need to, manually do it at settings

I miss the screenshot feature on the power button. Will it ever be enabled on this build ?
Taking screenshot manually thro power+home is often a hit n miss affair

gartner83

Jun 14, 2012
Yep, great work, thanks for your effort.

I think that the weather is not updating as it should. I had an interval of 60 minutes but after one hour it never updates, I always have to do it manualy. I've set it to half an hour now and will see, if it's any different.

Oh, and the CRT off effect sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. It seems to work randomly but most of the time it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Hasseno

Dec 28, 2011
not being sounding nitpicky but could someone create a Pdroid patch for the JB version of AOKP for galaxy note?
the ICS AOKP for galaxy note already has one, and hoping that this too will have a Pdroid patch.

meethere

Jan 8, 2012
Great, our own mod is an op :)
Aokp team rocks
Hope memory leak issue gets solved soon

Top Liked Posts