Zerolemon Rugged Case

Search This thread
Edit: the power button is waaay too sensitive. Just running may finger across the power button is enough to turn the phone on/off. Is there anyway to fix this?

Mine was also just as you described.

The first thing I did was torque the case a little by twisting to make sure everything was sitting properly, this improved the button a little but not enough for my liking ymmv.

My next step was using an exacto knife to remove a very small bit of the height of the button on the inside of outer case and try again. After several times through this process I got the button just how I liked it and used a file to smooth out the surface. Be careful you don't shave off too much material and ruin the case, the other thing to be aware is no matter how much you shave you will never get the clicky feel you get with the volume buttons, it's just not that kind of button.

Alternatively you can ask zerolemon for a replacement and they will likely send you a new TPU outer case, however it is just as likely you will get another one that behaves the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's some images of the ZeroLemon Rugged Case
    from what you said is the only really bad thing is the screen protector if anything im just going to cut it out if i do not like it. i look at it this way it has to be safer than just using the TPU case for my 7500 mAh battery. :D

Couldn't resist this at $20, ordered a few hours ago on amazonUS and got a shipped email shortly after. Wish it had a kickstand on the case though, it's the only thing i'll miss about the cheap case i'm currently using. Also disappointing to hear the built in screen protector isn't tight against the screen, as the otterbox defender case I had on my s3 made it feel like an old resistive touch screen, still if it's an issue a sharp knife should fix it.

Hello from ZeroLemon

For the screen protector, we do see some clients are having issues about it not sitting tight on the screen. We are happy to get those sorted for you. Please email us about this

Thanks
    Just ordered the rugged extended battery case from zerolemon. I'll be posting a full review in this thread as soon as I receive it. Hopefully I can retire my modded Defender now:D

(Link:) http://www.amazon.com/Zerolemon-Black-Series-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00CXZIEC6/ref=sr_1_33?m=A3FBBJRRMMULGW&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1381245391&sr=1-33
    Well mine arrived today and i'm pretty impressed with it, it appears well made and fits perfectly. Seems to add almost no extra bulk over the 7500mah tpu case, and actually looks better too. The screen protector is as bad as I thought it was going to be, doesn't sit tight against the screen and makes it feel like an old resistive screen, i've already removed it and will fit an ordinary screen protector. Cutouts are all perfectly placed and the volume and power buttons have a decent feel to them and require no extra or lesser pressure to operate. Overall, very happy with this.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Can someone post some front pics without screen protector

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

image-1382642843331-V.jpg

image-1382642866307-V.jpg
    I just got it yesterday. No review yet bit I figure some pics at least. The shell feels like tpu material as opposed to the silicon rubber used by most other rugged cases.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app