Z2 - Bend like Z1?

Search This thread

usmanxhmed

May 9, 2012
Well, I've run GPS under the hot sun (while being docked in car) and the phone became pretty darn hot. It worked perfect though.
I don't think cracking due to heating should be a problem. It all depends on what kind of glass they used as well.
Anyways.. I got married in Karachi in a June and had to be on drips for the first time of my life due to dehydration.. so I can feel you! :laugh:

Every one is saying phone will become pretty dam hot, well this will happen even in games then? heard S4 use to get hot too, my LG G2 use to get only warm?

Well, Pakistan has extreme temperatures, right from cold to hot.

doministry

Sep 25, 2008
Bytom, Poland
doministry.blogspot.com
Brother, i don't buy much of its water prove qualities, one would rather be careful with it, even with water, i can say it can resist better in water then normal phones, saying this because i never had water prove phone and never adventure intentionally taking phone in water.

You suggest there is no bending, or glass breaking or self destructive qualities this phone has!
Your beliefs are your problem.

I am using it and saying that after over 1 year of extensive usage the quality is still the same,
the phone is very well built. And of course, there is no bendig neiter cracking.

And yes, the phone is waterproof. I washed it many times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't know for Z2 but I can say something for Z1.

That's users stupidity and nothing more.

Z1/Z2 aren't phones you should put into your back pocket!

I'm using Z1 for a 7 months and I don't have problems wuth it.
    Flaps that are protecting usb/cards are still strong (yesterday I wash my phone in water)

No scratch on it and no bending...

When you buy "glass" device for 1000$ then you shouldn't treat it like piece of crap... ;)

If you change IPhone for Z2 you'll be nothing but extremely happy users, finally free to do anything on your device...

No iPhone that can do this

y6ydy9ez.jpg

e4a2uzu6.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk