[Q] Problem with the camera on [JB 4.2.2][PA3.6][milestone.1.release][AOKP-MR1][CM10]

Search This thread

darkaOOD

Jun 1, 2014
I accidentally tried to turn on 1080p video recording and since then I'm getting FCs when trying to shoot a video.Is there something I can do to fix this, thanks in advance.

DiveNNN

Dec 13, 2013
I accidentally tried to turn on 1080p video recording and since then I'm getting FCs when trying to shoot a video.Is there something I can do to fix this, thanks in advance.

Yes go in Setting/Applications(select tab All) then find application called Camera(or just look for Camera icon).Tap on it and scroll down and find button that says Clear deafult setting(or something like that) and click on it, then click button that says clear cache

Reactions: darkaOOD

darkaOOD

Jun 1, 2014
Yes go in Setting/Applications(select tab All) then find application called Camera(or just look for Camera icon).Tap on it and scroll down and find button that says Clear deafult setting(or something like that) and click on it, then click button that says clear cache
It worked and this is a really cool way which can be used for any app.
Btw you have to reset the gallery settings since it is "combined" with the camera and it worked, thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.