[ROM] [JB 4.1.2] Xperia D 4.2 [Aroma 2.07B6] [Timescape/Socialife] [Sony style]

Which bootlogo you think is the best one for the rom?

• Original Sony logo

Votes: 124 31.0%
  • Original Motorola red logo

Votes: 158 39.5%
  • Original Motorola white logo

Votes: 64 16.0%
  • None, just let me keep my actual bootlogo

Votes: 54 13.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

remix96

Nov 14, 2010
Nice find

I tried it... it is smooth, and all Sony' s apps run good.
Some bugs:
1) If i select "Mute" from "Sound", SystemUI crashes.
2) Xperia Lounge, on first try didn' t work.
But it' s so beautiful, it will be more good with more Xperia' s apps installed :laugh:

Reactions: mato_d007

mato_d007

Feb 24, 2012
San Luis
Some bugs:
1) If i select "Mute" from "Sound", SystemUI crashes.
2) Xperia Lounge, on first try didn' t work.

Can someone try to reproduce this bugs? because for me both things are working normal. Some things on Xperia Lounge are exclusive for Xperia devices but you can see many others, i tryed modifying build.prop to make it look like an xperia but it didnt booted. :p

Reactions: Redyro and remix96

brajesh.sharma87

Jan 27, 2011
Kolkata
Can someone try to reproduce this bugs? because for me both things are working normal. Some things on Xperia Lounge are exclusive for Xperia devices but you can see many others, i tryed modifying build.prop to make it look like an xperia but it didnt booted. :p

The first bug seems to be a theme related. May be he can switch to a different theme and test if the bug is still there.

rsk_kelkar

Jun 3, 2011
Goa
Moto X
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Would like some additions

I'm downloading this ROM. Just a suggestion for future. Since Negan has stopped development of his ROM, is it possible for you to port all his tweaks into your ROM with his help?? Am not talking about 4.2 apps such as gallery and keyboard etc. I am talking about memory, gpu tweaks etc. you can find here

Last edited:

mato_d007

Feb 24, 2012
San Luis
I'm downloading this ROM. Just a suggestion for future. Since Negan has stopped development of his ROM, is it possible for you to port all his tweaks into your ROM with his help?? Am not talking about 4.2 apps such as gallery and keyboard etc. I am talking about memory, gpu tweaks etc. you can find here

Yeah, i think i can try to port the tweaks or use his rom as base. But for the moment im busy trying to port Timescape, which is working at 60% right now. After that i will give it a look.
Is that rom working good and smooth? cause i never tried it. Thanks for the suggestion btw.

rsk_kelkar

Jun 3, 2011
Goa
Moto X
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Yeah, i think i can try to port the tweaks or use his rom as base. But for the moment im busy trying to port Timescape, which is working at 60% right now. After that i will give it a look.
Is that rom working good and smooth? cause i never tried it. Thanks for the suggestion btw.

Alright take your time. And yes negan rom works good and smooth. No additional bugs other then those in quarx base ROM.
And hey thanks for prompt reply too. This makes me more greedy :p I hope i dont expect too much but how about JellyX kernel too. Some users get black screen with this kernel initially but after wipe all works fine and smooth. Doesnt work on Negans ROM though ;)

Last edited:

mato_d007

Feb 24, 2012
San Luis
Alright take your time. And yes negan rom works good and smooth. No additional bugs other then those in quarx base ROM.
And hey thanks for prompt reply too. This makes me more greedy :p I hope i dont expect too much but how about JellyX kernel too. Some users get black screen with this kernel initially but after wipe all works fine and smooth. Doesnt work on Negans ROM though ;)

Well about JellyX kernel you can use it with Xperia D 1.0 since it is based on Quarx`s CM10 20130110 nightly , althought you will face the same bug (black screen) ofc... is your choice :silly:
I tryed it sometime ago (on the CM10 nightly) and is very annoying when occurs tbh.

rsk_kelkar

Jun 3, 2011
Goa
Moto X
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
issues

1) Sound button in notification drawer works but does not change the icon

2) On home screen, menu button and search button does not do anything (I think no function allocated to it)

3) There are 2 torch apps. One which comes from CM10 works. Other which is by sony i guess does not work

Last edited:

mato_d007

Feb 24, 2012
San Luis
1) Sound button in notification drawer works but does not change the icon

2) On home screen, menu button and search button does not do anything (I think no function allocated to it)

3) There are 2 torch apps. One which comes from CM10 works. Other which is by sony i guess does not work

1) Go to settings->System->notification drawer->Widget buttons, scroll down to the bottom and select Sound modes, then activate the 4 options (Silent, Vibrate, etc) Now the sound button on notification drawer should change when you press it. In other words i think you have only one option activated there, so when you press the button it changes to the same option and nothing happens. Btw it works normally on my phone.

2) Menu button haves no function allocated in Xperia JB launcher, but Search button does open Google search/now, did you uninstalled it?

3) Yeah i left two because the power widget on notif. drawer needs the CM10 one and the Launcher Widget needs the Sony one, both of them works. I think i will remove the Sony one on the next version, because the CM10 one can do the same things. :silly:

Redyro

Apr 5, 2012
I installed it yesterday and tell now its awesome. I am on Bl7
- A bit of lag opening settings and apps drawer but i think it is from the lancher
- Phone app is slow and laggy, apro sensor is slow
- Battery is good
- like the album very much
- I don't have the bug with the 'Mute'
- Calendar works fine, no bug
- Beautiful Weather Widget

Great Work thx, keep it up

rsk_kelkar

Jun 3, 2011
Goa
Moto X
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1) Go to settings->System->notification drawer->Widget buttons, scroll down to the bottom and select Sound modes, then activate the 4 options (Silent, Vibrate, etc) Now the sound button on notification drawer should change when you press it. In other words i think you have only one option activated there, so when you press the button it changes to the same option and nothing happens. Btw it works normally on my phone.

2) Menu button haves no function allocated in Xperia JB launcher, but Search button does open Google search/now, did you uninstalled it?

3) Yeah i left two because the power widget on notif. drawer needs the CM10 one and the Launcher Widget needs the Sony one, both of them works. I think i will remove the Sony one on the next version, because the CM10 one can do the same things. :silly:

1) I know i have selected 2 options vibrate and sound+vibrate. On touching the button the mode always toggled fine but icon remains the same.

2) Can it be possible changed to raise options menu?? No i have not uninstalled. Moreover i dont even see google search/now in app drawer. Did i miss something?? i did not flash gapps coz they are included in ROM. Also i dont see any calender app(that some user is reporting to be crashing in posts above) too in app drawer

3) ok

4) Data toggle in tools widget doesnt work

Last edited:

mato_d007

Feb 24, 2012
San Luis
1) I know i have selected 2 options vibrate and sound+vibrate. On touching the button the mode always toggled fine but icon remains the same.

2) Can it be possible changed to raise options menu?? No i have not uninstalled. Moreover i dont even see google search/now in app drawer. Did i miss something?? i did not flash gapps coz they are included in ROM. Also i dont see any calender app(that some user is reporting to be crashing in posts above) too in app drawer

3) ok

4) Data toggle in tools widget doesnt work

Mmm it looks like your problem could be an incomplete wipe. This rom uses all /system space so if there is something occuping space there, some aplications wont be installed, that could be the reason of the missing google now and calendar. I suggest you to reflash the rom with a full wipe (data, cache, and dalvik) or use the ultimate wipe script for ext 4 partitions which is easyer and faster to do. I use it because i flash a lot for testing.

i2vivek

Jun 3, 2012
Pune
Red Lens Battery fix is required to be flashed?

logosmall.png

:::::: Description ::::::

Xperia D is a collection of mods to give you the most Xperia-like experience on your Motorola Defy. I made this ROM just for fun, but i think is good enought to share it. Is it based on Quarx CM10 so is compatible with both Defys and it uses ext4.

:::::: Features ::::::

• Xperia Z leaked launcher fully functional
  • Xperia Z widgets: Toggles, Weather, Top Contacts, Notes, Xperia Select widget, Walkman widget with particles effect, Album, Clocks, Calendar, Torch...
  • Xperia Z Wallpapers
  • Xperia T JB Keyboard (with swype, and many options)
  • Xperia T JB appearance
  • Sony Facebook integration fully functional (like a song in walkman, see your friends songs, see your online photos in album, etc) aka social engine
  • Xperia Apps (Album, Movies, Walkman, Lounge, Calculator, Calendar, Notes, Sony select) i forgot to add TrackID but you can download it from GooglePlay
  • Walkman player with plug ins (Youtube, google search, Wikipedia) and:
    - Clear Audio+
    - Clear Bass
    - Clear Stereo
    - Clear Phase
    - Dynamic Normalizer
    - xLoud (Activated by default) can't settings xloud
    - Surround Sound VPT
  • Iphone animations
  • Crossbreeder 1.31.13
  • Xperia JB bootanimation
  • Bravia Engine 2 for Album & Movies (Only Actived on Album & Movies) <--- Hi, im a placebo
  • More that i forgot

:::::: Instructions :::::: (same as CM10)

1. Download and copy the latest ROM zip to SD Card
  2. Reboot into Recovery Mode
  3. Select Wipe data and cache
  4. Select install zip from sd card
  5. Select choose zip from sd card
  6. Select the new ROM zip
  7. Select Yes - Install update
  8. Wait until the Installation is finish
  9. Select reboot system now
  10. Wait 5-10 min
  11. Enjoy

:::::: Know issues ::::::

-First boot is very long and it will reboot 1 time
-You will get the "Android is upgrading" dialogue always, even if you didnt wiped cache (dont know why)
-Same as Quarx CM10
-Calendar FC when you open an event (use google calendar from Googleplay as a workaround)

:::::: Screenshots :::::: (more below)

:::::: Changelog ::::::

Xperia D 1.0
- Initial release, based on Quarx CM10 20130110 nightly

:::::: Download ::::::

-Xperia D 1.0 - 245MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine
:::::: Credits, thanks and sources ::::::

Quarx for his amazing work in CM10 :highfive:
Rizal Lovins Sundanesse for his Xperia Mods
idcrisis for Crossbreeder
sephhi for his Iphone animations
The LT30p JB firmware Leak
ThilinaC for Xperia Z launcher, Wallpapers and Widgets
kristiancarl for Xperia keyboard

After installing this ROM, do we need to install the Battery fix for Defy Red Lens?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gif-bootanimation_zps4bcb940f.gif

:::::: Description ::::::

Xperia D is a collection of mods to give you the most Xperia-like experience on your Motorola Defy. I made this ROM just for fun at the beggining, but it grew quickly as how it is today. Is it based on Quarx´s CM10 so is compatible with both Defy and Defy+.

:::::: Features ::::::

• Xperia Z stock launcher fully functional, and as alternative Xperia T modded launcher and Xperia Z modded launcher.
    • Xperia Z widgets: Toggles, Weather, Top Contacts, Notes, Xperia Select widget, Walkman widget with particles effect, Album, Clocks, Calendar, Torch... etc
    • Xperia Z/T Wallpapers
    • Xperia Z JB Keyboard (with swype, and many options)
    • Xperia Z JB appearance and UI
    • Sony Facebook integration fully functional (like a song in walkman, see your friends songs, see your online photos in album, etc) aka social engine (also twitter integration)
    • Xperia Apps (Album, Movies, Walkman, Lounge, Calculator, Calendar, Notes, Sony select, etc)
    • Walkman player with plug ins (Youtube, google search, Wikipedia) and:
      - Clear Audio+
      - Clear Bass
      - Clear Stereo
      - Clear Phase
      - Dynamic Normalizer
      - xLoud (Activated by default)
      - Surround Sound VPT
    • Iphone, MIUI v4 and fancy animations
    • Xperia JB based custom bootanimation
    • Bravia Engine 2 (Only Actived on Album & Movies)
    • Aroma Installer
    • PlayStation Mobile certification
    • Timescape with all the widgets
    • Socialife
    • Small apps
    • Xperia Z lockscreen fully functional
    • Check changelog for more

:::::: Instructions :::::: (same as CM10)

-Same process if you come from any rom, the zip includes gapps and kernel-

1. Download and copy the latest ROM zip to SD Card
    2. Reboot into Recovery Mode (CWM or TWRP)
    3. ALWAYS make a Nandroid back up, just to be sure
    4. Select Wipe data and cache (or factory reset on TWRP)
    5. Wipe Dalvik cache
    6. Select install zip from sd card
    7. Select choose zip from sd card
    8. Select the new ROM zip
    9. Select Yes - Install update
    10. Wait until the Installation is finish *IMPORTANT - DONT WIPE AFTER INSTALL THE ROM*
    11. Select reboot system now
    12. Wait 5-10 min (if nothing happens after 10 min you did something wrong, try removing battery and rebooting)
    13. Read tips below here
    14. Enjoy

Or alternatively use my Aroma Wiper and then install the rom, a lot easier and faster :cowboy:

:::::: Tips ::::::

-Dont touch anything on performance settings, you will probably make the system laggy if you change something there
    -There is less than 12mb free on /system, so dont install another mod without do some cleaning before, you can safely delete any sony app related to Social engine and media apps.
    -If you install PS Mobile, create an USA account on Sony entertainment network
    -If you have a problem, use the report template on the second post
    -Use Greenify
    -Change the Xperia Z lockscreen wallpaper by using the Sony´s album editor, if you use the standard gallery it wont do anything
    -If Whatsapp gives you an error about being incompatible with tablets, just reboot and try again, eventually it will work. This is due to the IMEI being not readed, and Whatsapp thinks that you are using a tablet. You can check if the IMEI is present on Settings.
    -Check profiles spreadsheet to know what are you going to install down here

:::::: Profiles spreadsheet ::::::

This is a guide to Aroma installer´s selectable profiles, press the button to see:

ProfilespreadsheetXperiaD42_zps31cce9ab.png

:::::: Know issues ::::::

-First boot is very long. After that, everything normal.
    -Same as the base rom, Quarx´s CM10: RIL Bug, random reboots caused by memory leaks though YMMV (refer to his thread for more info)
    -Dont expect GB performance because the base rom its on development yet...

:::::: Screenshots ::::::

Xperia D 4.2
    -New CM10 base: 20130626 nightly by Quarx wich brings improvements and new bugs :p (with new wi fi firmware without wi fi jamming)
    -Completely redone from scratch (i had to, because i deleted everything accidentally -.-)
    -New updater script compatible with TWRP and CWM (a lot of work doing this)
    -Updated Walkman (less ram consumption) and all new media apps from sony
    -Xperia D Themed TWRP optional on Aroma
    -Social Engine updated and its now optional on Aroma (not installed on minimal profile)
    -Patched 4.2 clock/alarm app. Thanks to YetAnotherForumUser.
    -Better descriptions on aroma, (full profile instalation its only for testing for example)
    -Better HWA deactivation automatic selection
    -Added MIUI v5 camera (which its just a themed 4.1.2 standard camera without gallery) as camera without gallery option. (if you use Sony´s Album only)
    -Re-made framework, settings, systemUI and some other jar patches for visual effects and Xperia Z lockscreen (because of the new base)
    -New inverse instalation method for all the apps (before it was delete what you dont select, now its install what you select)
    -Updated Hangouts (replacing Google Talk) and converted to user app
    -Updated Socialife, now it auto updates and the widgets updates too.
    -Updated Google Play Services with Google Play Games (3.1.36 (669520-36))
    -Updated Playstore to 4.1.10
    -Partial DLNA support, throw still doesnt work (From PC to phone works but from Phone to PC no) you can use another DLNA app and it will work perfectly.
    -Re-organized folders for a better CM10 base update support
    -Facebook contact sync activated via modded Contacts provider (exactly like GB, but the photos are on low res)
    -Deleted tetris and crossbreeder
    -Fixed typos on Aroma installer
    -Added Music Unlimited app and social engine sync with it (integrates with walkman and album)
    -Added Xperiance theme as third optional theme (thanks to jasonevil for allowing me)
    -Updated Call recorder, Now, Facebook, Twitter, Chrome, Maps, Greenify, TrackID, Terminal, Link, Lounge, Gmail, Youtube, Smart connect.
    -System UI modded with Xperia JB layout (a lot of work on this)
    -Added MIUI v4 transition animations and setted as default on all the profiles
    -Updated Sony Select and photoslideshow to JB 4.2.2 version
    -Added new Xperia Calendar from JB 4.2.2 and setted as default but optional on Aroma
    -Added Google calendar replacing the standard calendar from gapps, optional on Aroma
    -Added JB 4.3 Camera app replacing the 4.2 version, user app by now.
    -New mods to the default theme
    -Added google keyboard replacing the 4.2 keyboard
    -New Aroma installer version, 2.70B6
    -Installer aesthetics improved with animations and other minor things
    -Various corrections under the hood for the installer
    -Improved progress bar on Aroma
    -New sim unlock files
    -2 New optional bootlogos based on the new Motorola logo, one with the M alone and other with the "A google company" below
    -Modded settings - device info
    -SuperSu updated to 1.34
    -Zipaligned
    -Latest blenchdose experimental kernel optional on Aroma (not recommended for daily use)
    -Other minor fixes that i dont remember

Older builds:

Xperia D 4.1
    -Modded system settings to include the lockscreen settings when Xperia Z lockscreen is used. No more awful app drawer shorcuts to change lockscreen background.
    -Changelog inside the ROM added on "aboout phone" menu.
    -Removed CM statistics option on the settings.
    -Re-made preconfigurations to fix sms bug (hopefully)
    -Setup wizard is back and it will be triggered again on first boot to make easier the language selection
    -Added Small apps as a separated add-on because needs to be instaled after the first boot. Warning: Experimental! Sometimes they close because of the low ram available.
    -Battd from Xperia D 3.4
    -New Xperia Z LTE fingerprint (C6603 model)
    -Fixed animations not being applied
    -New Google Play 4.0.25
    -Fixed some problematic wallpapers
    -New Walkman from Xperia Z (includes "Trow" (DLNA) but its not working on Defy yet, blame the base ROM and wait for Quarx to fix this)
    -Removed some ringtones and sounds to make some space on /system for the new walkman
    -Cleaned many things on installer script
    -Updated Adaway to 2.3, Greenify to 1.7 beta 9, Better battery stats to 1.13.4.0 and CM file manager backported from the latest Quarx build (Includes Theme support and better translations)
    -Changed some things on Aroma installer: Custom profile is now called "Personalized" and its highlighted.
    -Updated Facebook, Twitter and call recorder
    -Zipaligned every app from everything on the rom and the mods
    -Added Socialife, "the new timescape" You can discover your favorite news, videos and social networking feeds in one place. Only on "Personalized" and "Full" profiles. Warning: Experimental! some times just does not update, delete data al log in again. Also consumes a lot of RAM like timescape, good work Sony.
    -Jelly Bean Gallery icon is now not being themed so it will be easier to diferenciate when cutting a background for the lockscreen (Only Sony´s album can make it as i stated on the tips section)

Xperia D 4.0
    -Fixed Defy+ battery not charging up to 100%
    -Tweaked simunlock to avoid no signal after a reboot happening randomly
    -Removed BM Memfree tweaks, that was killing the launcher
    -Improved dialogs and descriptions on aroma installer, better internal order too
    -Updated Greenify to 1.7 beta
    -Reboot after instalation on aroma now actually reboots and dont go to bootmenu
    -Hided standard gallery icon is now optional, and its visible by default
    -Added GPS fix selection on Aroma (for every continent and most of the countries) taken from JB multipack by tantrums (credits to him)
    -TrackID from market again (this version updates more frequently)
    -Fixed some aesthetics on installer
    -Notification pull down dim effect
    -Sony torch widget (hided icon so there is only one torch but two widgets)
    -Fixed error -21 when installing some apps like facebook or twitter
    -Updated both themes (normal and dark)
    -Notification background transparency selectionable on aroma (85%, 90%, 95%, and 100% of opacity)
    -Added as optional on aroma Better battery stats xda edition by chamonix (please support him)
    -Tweaked instalation profiles
    -Deleted Setup Wizard
    -Better pre-configurations
    -Fixed screen off animation not showing, by setting window animation speed to 1x by default
    -Xperia Z lockscreen fully funtional (music and camera widgets) with landscape support. -Change the lockscreen wallpaper by using the "lock screen" app on app drawer-
    -Updated Gmail, Google Now, Twitter, Youtube and Chrome
    -New Logo, bootanimation and aroma installer animation designed by the amazing artist Vicky-nyan. Go to her Deviantart here.
    -Modified some of the Xperia Media
    -Less-agresive HWA disable profile

Xperia D 3.5
    -Removed Dalvik cache mover script from BM tweaks, hopefully this will fix the "invalid package file" bug when intalling many apps. Thanks to pranks1989 for pointing this out.
    -Added BM Memfree tweaks
    -New Album & Movies apps from Xperia Z
    -Fixed FC when sharing on Album
    -Added battd binaries from MS4ginger to reduce battery jumps (not eliminate them)
    -Added Greenify as optional on Aroma (very recommended)
    -Added instalation profiles on Aroma installer, now you can do a quick install with just 1 tap. Profiles: Full, Minimalistic, Recommended and Custom
    -Added an optional automatic full wipe for both ext 3 and ext 4 formats on aroma (custom profile only)
    -Tweaked Social engine to work with and without timescape and the new album
    -New TrackID from Xperia Z
    -New Keyboard from Xperia Z
    -New Timescape version with recent calls and messages feed
    -Added Xperia Events to timescape
    -Added new Advanced Xperia Launcher 2.0.5b by ra3al. Optional on Aroma (custom profile only)
    -Now Exchange services and e-mail client are optional on Aroma (more free ram if you dont use them)
    -Added a song to test Walkman sound enhancements: Niway - Dubstep Game Medley (Under CC licence from Jamendo) all credits to the author, please support him.
    -Updated Xperia Lounge
    -Hide gallery icon so there is only one album app (sony one). You can use the camera to acces the standard gallery if you want. (This is only with 4.1 camera)
    -Cleaned aroma scripts

Xperia D 3.4
    -New Google play services (fixes FC when installing/uninstalling apps)
    -Updated SuperSU
    -Added and option to change device fingerprint between Xperia Z (recommended) or Defy+
    -Automatic cache wipe after instalation
    -Added an option to Sim-unlock the phone on Aroma -WARNING- its unstable and produces bootloops some times (specialy on first boot, remove battery and restart the phone in those cases) Not recommended.
    -Updated Sony Select
    -New Deskclock (Clock/Alarm app) fixed by YetAnotherForumUser (only the 4.1 version is fixed).
    -Backported Quarx new camera app, with better performance. It re-opens faster when you close it.
    -Added Optional Wallpapers
    -New method to patch framework when iphone or fancy animations are selected
    -Updated Twitter, Smart connect, TrackID, Adaway
    -Added Chrome as optional on Aroma
    -Added Call recorder app optional on Aroma
    -Pre-configured lockscreen wallpaper from Xperia Z
    -Animations speed set to x0.5, activated press back to kill app and disabled adb notification by default.
    -Added an option on Aroma to activate Navbar (on screen buttons/soft buttons/Navigation bar) and automatic disable capacitive buttons and their backlight.
    -New music visualizer app for Walkman from Xperia Z: No more FC and better performance. It works 100%
    -Timescape is back! this time fully functional with Facebook and Twitter integration and all the widgets. Optional on Aroma.

Xperia D 3.3
    -Fixed translations error
    -Make calendar optional
    -Added an option on Aroma to select a bootlogo:
    *Original Sony bootlogo
    *Motorola red, white and blue
    *Keep current logo
    -Added as optional JB 4.2 Clock
    -Added Sony ICS SketchEF fonts as optional on Aroma
    -Updated Facebook
    -New Google Play services (with new features)
    -Corrected some typos and errors under the hood

Xperia D 3.2
    -Added Xperia Z camera sounds
    -Updated SuperSU and Youtube
    -Added a new optional dark theme for those who dont like the white dialer (this one is dark gray)
    -Cleaned updater script
    -Added both 4.1 and 4.2 native keyboard to choice on aroma
    -Added an option on Aroma to choose transition animations between stock Jelly Bean, Iphone and Fancy.
    -Added PlayStation mobile and maked Defy a certified Playstation phone
    -Added an option on Aroma installer to pre-disable HWA for many common apps
    -Fixed the bug where a selected ringtone for a particular contact will not be saved
    -Added an option on Aroma installer to lock phone app on memory
    -Updated Google Play to latest version (3.10.14)

Xperia D 3.1
    Same as 3.0 plus:
    -Aroma installer instalation steps reduced
    -Remade from scratch to make some cleaning
    -Deleted Korean Nanum fonts
    -Updated CM File Manager
    -Added an option to select 4.1 or 4.2 camera on aroma installer
    -Remaded iphone animations
    -Added an option on Aroma installer to make Crossbreeder optional, so you can install seeder if you dont like it
    -Cleaned and fixed many things on installer script and aroma config script
    -Fixed music visualizer random FCs
    -Fixed Facebook music like FC on Walkman
    -Improved Social engine
    -Fixed 3-way reboot not working on 3.0
    -Fixed some missing permissions

Xperia D 3.0
    -Better toggles on notification drawer
    -Aroma installer: now you can decide how much bloatware you want, and keep more free ram.
    -New (optional) Xperia launcher by ra3al, based on Xperia T stock launcher, but with many customization options.
    -Updated SuperSU, terminal emulator and google maps
    -Fixed FC on Sony´s power widget (works only on Xperia launcher by ra3al)
    -Added Android 4.2 photo editor, no more FC when you press the edit button. But it will FC when you hit save, so dont use the editor yet.
    -Added Xperia Car Home
    -Added Brainmaster Tweaks: zipaling, move dalvik cache, build.prop tweaks, etc. (Kayant´s version)
    -Pre-disabled HWA for many common apps
    -Free RAM after a reccomended instalation around 220mb

Xperia D 2.5
    -Totally redone from scratch using new base: 20130117 UNOFFICIAL CM10 developed by Quarx and compiled by Sevenrock (thanks to both of them) this build has been reported better with battery magnament and "ringtone bug"
    -Updated launcher (now is more smooth)
    -Updated widgets
    -JB 4.2 Camera with disabled photosphere (editor is not implemented, will give you a FC)
    -Improved speed
    -Improved location detection
    -Updated Sony Select
    -Removed K9 mail (is only used by timescape)
    -Lockscreen wallpapaers from Xperia Z will be installed on sdcard
    -Xperia Landscapes (a bravia engine demostration video) also on sdcard
    -Free RAM after a clean instalation 180-200M

Xperia D 2.0.1
    - Customized bootanimation :cool:
    - Added SuperSU, replacing Superuser for better root magnament
    - Added new Sony apps: TrackID, Xperia Link, Smart connect, Walkmate, Xperia Share, Power saver <---- Yay! more bloatware :D
    - Removed sony´s torch app (CM10´s torch is more useful)
    - Fixed "Updating-Android-on-every-boot" bug
    - Added Xperia T JB system sounds and fonts
    - Modified build.prop to make it look like an Xperia T (now you have VIP access on Xperia Lounge and Sony select) *you will see your phone as an Xperia T on Googleplay*
    - Updated Social Engine (new Twitter integration)
    - Replaced Sony´s calendar with Google´s
    - Added new widgets: timer and world clock
    - Added Xperia play Tetris
    - More wallpapers from Xperia T JB
    - Implemented Timescape, but with limited functionality. No facebook or twitter (not compatible with JB, but works fine on CM7 when i tested). :(
    - Timescape Call log, messages, K9 mail and news feeds works.
    - Fixed timescape annoying slow opening
    - Timescape is provided as an add-on in a separate flashable zip, because is a very RAM hungry feature and i not recommend to use it (it makes the system laggy). In fact, i think its useless, but its just my opinion. :p
    - Updated Weather widget
    - Build.prop tweaks:
    • Increase photo and video recording quality
    • Increase jpg quality to 100%
    • Enable Quick Power-On mode to reduce boot-time
    • Phone Ringing Delay set to 0
    • Enable Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband
    • 3G tweaks
    • Conect speed tweaked
    • Lock Launcher on memory
    • Net Speed tweaks
    • Better scrolling
    • Better streaming
    - Fixed red lens camera problem
    - More things that i dont remember

Xperia D 1.0
    - Initial release, based on Quarx CM10 20130110 nightly

:::::: Download ::::::

NEW -Xperia D 4.2 - 527MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card + Kernel
    MD5: 74EE10D918D5C214DFC2EBB90EA76C6E

IMPORTANT - This is not a standard ROM, with so many features it will fill your /system partition and you will have to delete some things if you want to install another mod that you like. Also this ROM will install apps on your /data partition so you can delete the ones you dont like. Thats why you must do a full wipe BEFORE install this rom, and not after. If you wipe after install the rom, you will delete many of the apps that are important to make some features work.
    Older builds:

-Xperia D 4.1 - 487MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card + Kernel
    MD5: 12278B03EB01BE8AFF8FA85E5CB53309

Small apps for Xperia D V1
    MD5: 01271BBF330EF442D4830D82FF876FEC

Instructions to install Small apps:
    -Do a first boot of the rom (this is very important because if you install the add-on with the rom you will get a bootloop)
    -Put the zip on the SD card
    -Reboot to recovery and flash it
    -Select "install" to install the add-on
    -You can use the same zip to uninstall the add-on by selecting the "uninstall" option on Aroma.
    -Small apps add-on will work from Xperia D 2.5 to 4.1 builds.

-Xperia D 4.0 - 485MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card + Kernel
    MD5: 8851D700D8DB932CA7400308114943FD

-Xperia D 3.5 - 457MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card + Kernel
    MD5: 47253496B17E2D5CDCCA4F0D97CE3B52

Battery fix for Defy+ (flash it if your battery charges only to 85%)

-Xperia D 3.4 - 435MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card + Kernel
    MD5: 57FC1E1821198A7DD634AAC8E5B443D1

-Xperia D 3.3 - 390MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card
    MD5: A5E64E80BA40B5FCCD7D87CCF7AFA0EC

-Xperia D 3.2 - 388MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card
    MD5: 1F6754052989A0017B50373D53B8DC64

Translation bug fix patch: Here (only if you selected iphone animations)

-Xperia D 3.1 - 312MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card
    MD5: 0A152DE20FA02628EDF49E9837D5D32E

-Xperia D 2.5 - 303MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine + Xperia media installed on SD card

-Xperia D 2.0.1 - 276MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine
    -Timescape add-on (optional, only for 2.0.1)

-Xperia D 1.0 - 245MB, includes gapps and necesary apps for social engine
    :::::: Credits, thanks and sources ::::::

Quarx for his amazing work in CM10 :highfive:
    Vicky-Nyan for his amazing artwork. :laugh: -Her Deviantart-
    Rizal Lovins Sundanesse for his Xperia Mods and Timescape port for Jelly Bean
    idcrisis for Crossbreeder
    sephhi for his Iphone animations
    The LT30p JB firmware Leak
    ThilinaC for Xperia Z launcher, Wallpapers and Widgets
    kristiancarl for Xperia keyboard
    sevenrock for the unofficial CM10 build with no ringtone bug
    ra3al for his wonderful Xperia launcher
    Brainmaster and Kayant for the BMTweaks
    amarullz for the Aroma Installer
    sandy7 for his guide to port Small apps
    Thanks to Uncledan for mirroring!
    jasonevil for his cool "Xperiance" Theme

Chuck Norris approves!:good:
    New Version: 4.1

Xperia D 4.1
    -Modded system settings to include the lockscreen settings when Xperia Z lockscreen is used. No more awful app drawer shorcuts to change lockscreen background.
    -Changelog inside the ROM added on "aboout phone" menu.
    -Removed CM statistics option on the settings.
    -Re-made preconfigurations to fix sms bug (hopefully)
    -Setup wizard is back and it will be triggered again on first boot to make easier the language selection
    -Added Small apps as a separated add-on because needs to be instaled after the first boot. Warning: Experimental! Sometimes they close because of the low ram available.
    -Battd from Xperia D 3.4
    -New Xperia Z LTE fingerprint (C6603 model)
    -Fixed animations not being applied
    -New Google Play 4.0.25
    -Fixed some problematic wallpapers
    -New Walkman from Xperia Z (includes "Trow" (DLNA) but its not working on Defy yet, blame the base ROM and wait for Quarx to fix this)
    -Removed some ringtones and sounds to make some space on /system for the new walkman
    -Cleaned many things on installer script
    -Updated Adaway to 2.3, Greenify to 1.7 beta 9, Better battery stats to 1.13.4.0 and CM file manager backported from the latest Quarx build (Includes Theme support and better translations)
    -Changed some things on Aroma installer: Custom profile is now called "Personalized" and its highlighted.
    -Updated Facebook, Twitter and call recorder
    -Zipaligned every app from everything on the rom and the mods
    -Added Socialife, "the new timescape" You can discover your favorite news, videos and social networking feeds in one place. Only on "Personalized" and "Full" profiles. Warning: Experimental! some times just does not update, delete data al log in again. Also consumes a lot of RAM like timescape, good work Sony.
    -Jelly Bean Gallery icon is now not being themed so it will be easier to diferenciate when cutting a background for the lockscreen (Only Sony´s album can make it as i stated on the tips section)

As always, instructions and download on the OP. Do a Nandroid backup if you want to try an direct upgrade, and if it fails do a full wipe. Waiting for your feedback guys, specially about the sms bug. :cowboy:
    New Version: 4.0

Xperia D 4.0
    -Fixed Defy+ battery not charging up to 100%
    -Tweaked simunlock to avoid no signal after a reboot happening randomly
    -Removed BM Memfree tweaks, that was killing the launcher
    -Improved dialogs and descriptions on aroma installer, better internal order too
    -Updated Greenify to 1.7 beta
    -Reboot after instalation on aroma now actually reboots and dont go to bootmenu
    -Hided standard gallery icon is now optional, and its visible by default
    -Added GPS fix selection on Aroma (for every continent and most of the countries) taken from JB multipack by tantrums (credits to him)
    -TrackID from market again (this version updates more frequently)
    -Fixed some aesthetics on installer
    -Notification pull down dim effect
    -Sony torch widget (hided icon so there is only one torch but two widgets)
    -Fixed error -21 when installing some apps like facebook or twitter
    -Updated both themes (normal and dark)
    -Notification background transparency selectionable on aroma (85%, 90%, 95%, and 100% of opacity)
    -Added as optional on aroma Better battery stats xda edition by chamonix (please support him)
    -Tweaked instalation profiles
    -Deleted Setup Wizard
    -Better pre-configurations
    -Fixed screen off animation not showing, by setting window animation speed to 1x by default
    -Xperia Z lockscreen fully funtional (music and camera widgets) with landscape support. -Change the lockscreen wallpaper by using the "lock screen" app on app drawer-
    -Updated Gmail, Google Now, Twitter, Youtube and Chrome
    -New Logo, bootanimation and aroma installer animation designed by the amazing artist Vicky-nyan. Go to her Deviantart here.
    -Modified some of the Xperia Media
    -Less-agresive HWA disable profile

As always, download and instructions on OP. If you want to upgrade from 3.x make a backup and try without wiping data, but i recommend a full wipe since this time i made deep changes. Thanks for your greetings. :cowboy:
    I never stopped the development, in fact, i have already made 12 betas of the 4.2 version. Trying every new nightly of Quarx as base. But as you maybe know, latest Quarx builds have been experimental (and i like that, because thats the way to advance on development), so there is very important flaws that keeps me avoiding a new release until i am comfortable with the stability/functionality. New wi-fi drivers allow me to activate DLNA (but only in one way for now, though its something) but there are users reporting problems with some routers and Defy eating all the bandwith with those wi fi drivers... Also there is a better RAM magnament and performance but a highter battery drain (this could be fixed on latest nightly)...
    And lately i had and accident and i deleted all my work (i was in a hurry for space on the HD and carelessly deleted the betas folder), so i have to start over :/
    Luckily Quarx builds are getting better and better so i think i will be able to release a build more sooner than later. :fingers-crossed:
    New version: 4.2

Xperia D 4.2
    -New CM10 base: 20130626 nightly by Quarx wich brings improvements and new bugs :p (with new wi fi firmware without wi fi jamming)
    -Completely redone from scratch (i had to, because i deleted everything accidentally -.-)
    -New updater script compatible with TWRP and CWM (a lot of work doing this)
    -Updated Walkman (less ram consumption) and all new media apps from sony
    -Xperia D Themed TWRP optional on Aroma
    -Social Engine updated and its now optional on Aroma (not installed on minimal profile)
    -Patched 4.2 clock/alarm app. Thanks to YetAnotherForumUser.
    -Better descriptions on aroma, (full profile instalation its only for testing for example)
    -Better HWA deactivation automatic selection
    -Added MIUI v5 camera (which its just a themed 4.1.2 standard camera without gallery) as camera without gallery option. (if you use Sony´s Album only)
    -Re-made framework, settings, systemUI and some other jar patches for visual effects and Xperia Z lockscreen (because of the new base)
    -New inverse instalation method for all the apps (before it was delete what you dont select, now its install what you select)
    -Updated Hangouts (replacing Google Talk) and converted to user app
    -Updated Socialife, now it auto updates and the widgets updates too.
    -Updated Google Play Services with Google Play Games (3.1.36 (669520-36))
    -Updated Playstore to 4.1.10
    -Partial DLNA support, throw still doesnt work (From PC to phone works but from Phone to PC no) you can use another DLNA app and it will work perfectly.
    -Re-organized folders for a better CM10 base update support
    -Facebook contact sync activated via modded Contacts provider (exactly like GB, but the photos are on low res)
    -Deleted tetris and crossbreeder
    -Fixed typos on Aroma installer
    -Added Music Unlimited app and social engine sync with it (integrates with walkman and album)
    -Added Xperiance theme as third optional theme (thanks to jasonevil for allowing me)
    -Updated Call recorder, Now, Facebook, Twitter, Chrome, Maps, Greenify, TrackID, Terminal, Link, Lounge, Gmail, Youtube, Smart connect.
    -System UI modded with Xperia JB layout (a lot of work on this)
    -Added MIUI v4 transition animations and setted as default on all the profiles
    -Updated Sony Select and photoslideshow to JB 4.2.2 version
    -Added new Xperia Calendar from JB 4.2.2 and setted as default but optional on Aroma
    -Added Google calendar replacing the standard calendar from gapps, optional on Aroma
    -Added JB 4.3 Camera app replacing the 4.2 version, user app by now.
    -New mods to the default theme
    -Added google keyboard replacing the 4.2 keyboard
    -New Aroma installer version, 2.70B6
    -Installer aesthetics improved with animations and other minor things
    -Various corrections under the hood for the installer
    -Improved progress bar on Aroma
    -New sim unlock files
    -2 New optional bootlogos based on the new Motorola logo, one with the M alone and other with the "A google company" below
    -Modded settings - device info
    -SuperSu updated to 1.34
    -Zipaligned
    -Latest blenchdose experimental kernel optional on Aroma (not recommended for daily use)
    -Other minor fixes that i dont remember

This build is pretty experimental, dont expect the same stability as 4.1. I cant test everything by miself.
    As usual, links and updated instructions on the OP. Enjoy!