1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

lovebell

Sep 13, 2006
I am trying to find that video, while I was watching it, I thought it was a joke, after hearing the T-MOBILE one has 576RAM, I doubt it now.

dagrim1

Sep 1, 2008
So won't be long till a cooked ROM in WWE will appear here as well.

Hmmm, interesting stuff...

Can't it be that models are getting the ram by default, dunno if it's cheaper to just give other models the added ram and perhaps disable it software wise instead of producing 2 different lines of product?

My chinese is limited to reading the nrs though so no clue about that part :p

gianton

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
Thessaloniki
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mi 9

Can't it be that models are getting the ram by default, dunno if it's cheaper to just give other models the added ram and perhaps disable it software wise instead of producing 2 different lines of product?

Same manufacturing procedures exist in various products (i.e. cars from the same line go to different countries with some extras disabled).

hoss_n2

the chinese device has the same code like ours t8...

gima56

Aug 30, 2008
166.26+30.53=196.79
145.58+312.76 = 458.34

As my chinese is a bit rusted, I can translate the sentence in front of these figures, but I think it's the total, the free and the occupied (or occupied and free if it's a very used HD2)

ralphfx

Nov 20, 2009
Well if it's true, we only need to find our hidden 512MB of extra ROM :p

But looking at the post dates from the chinese forum, it's very plausible, because as far as I know the T-Mobile US specs of the HD2 were published later.