[Q] how to revive my galaxy 3?

Search This thread

kifi15

Mar 7, 2012
how to unbricked hard bricked galaxy 3.. i cant go in download mode neither recovery mode.. all the 3 button combo didn't work for me.. is the usb jig suitable for me?

i flashed my phone then becomes dead..

t-rip

Jul 11, 2011
Today I noticed that a JIG does work! But it's an non-bricked or somehow not working device. You could give it a try...
But if you flashed a ROM WITH a bootloader, then it won't help :(
Also if KIES or a problem while flashing with ODIN did kill your device.
But it is worth a try.

kifi15

Mar 7, 2012
Today I noticed that a JIG does work! But it's an non-bricked or somehow not working device. You could give it a try...
But if you flashed a ROM WITH a bootloader, then it won't help :(
Also if KIES or a problem while flashing with ODIN did kill your device.
But it is worth a try.

did someone already tried that jig in some galaxy 3?

kifi15

Mar 7, 2012
anyone who tried to fix it using usb jig? my mom will kill me if she knew this.. my g3 has no warranty... T_T

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
anyone who tried to fix it using usb jig? my mom will kill me if she knew this.. my g3 has no warranty... T_T

i saw someone here trying to revive it with a jig but no success.....i guess u'll have to prepare to be killed by mom:p
joking(do u really think that mom has gone through a tough birth just to kill her child?)...really...i'm joking a bit:p...but you can try with a jig anyway just to be sure:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent from Galaxy
Kyrillos' ROM v10 GWK74 beta
powered by
CM7-kernel 1.3 H.V.

kifi15

Mar 7, 2012
i saw someone here trying to revive it with a jig but no success.....i guess u'll have to prepare to be killed by mom:p
joking(do u really think that mom has gone through a tough birth just to kill her child?)...really...i'm joking a bit:p...but you can try with a jig anyway just to be sure:)

Sent from Galaxy
powered by
CM7-kernel 1.3 H.V.

would you please send me that link.. i want to know if it has same problem with his g3.. this phone do not exist in our country so im wondering if samsung can fix this..

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
would you please send me that link.. i want to know if it has same problem with his g3.. this phone do not exist in our country so im wondering if samsung can fix this..

sorry i don't have link...and thread is mos likely barried betwen other threads by now...anyway if you have samsung centre in your country...then they can fix it....if it's hardbricked they just change board and that's it

Sent from Galaxy