Anker 2x 1800mAh

Search This thread

Stephen.k.spear

Jul 12, 2011
West Palm Beach
I'm actually trying to get the battery to die before bed at night so I can get some full cycles on it. Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (don't even have a blue tooth device) brightness on high. Constantly on the internet. I have yet to get it below 20% in 18 hrs.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.

andymetoo28

Jan 5, 2012
Santee, CA
Batteries came! Unfortunately gotta head to work...was there ever a consensus on whether they need to be fully discharged?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

MrSwiss876

Jul 31, 2011
Kingston
i would really love to know how you ppl get such good battery life out of ur device.....my battery seems to drain quite quickly .....i just got mine a few hours ago and i noticed it still draining quite quickly......but not as fast as the stock battery

sageDieu

Oct 18, 2010
i would really love to know how you ppl get such good battery life out of ur device.....my battery seems to drain quite quickly .....i just got mine a few hours ago and i noticed it still draining quite quickly......but not as fast as the stock battery

give it a day or two to kinda catch up and things should improve.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Domush

Jun 3, 2007
Central USA
Bought this set for my two fascinates. Very happy with the added life. It isn't twice the charge, but it does allow me to finish a full day, now. Worth the money.

Sent from my SCH-I500

mrjake1970

Dec 31, 2010
Cleveland
as an additional follow up after running these for a few weeks..

still getting over 24 hours of useage out of them - for how i use it that is :)

ive noticed that one battery performs better than the other for one reason...when i first got them i drained one to basically 2% for the first few charges..the other one i only drained to about 20% the first few. i can say with certainty that the first few cycles really counted to breaking in the battery..

my only ***** is that the charger is a bit cheap so be careful with it. i dropped it, and i have difficulty now getting the tines to plug it in to stay firmly out (they tend to flop around a bit) so be extra careful with the charging unit..

AOKP B29 bigmemtest :: Glitch V14B6 FastCharge Kernel :: EH03 Radio

andymetoo28

Jan 5, 2012
Santee, CA
Getting great battery life from these, and so is the girlfriend with her Galaxy S 4G. Perhaps not a DRASTIC amount with idleness, but sure as hell helps while using phone. Regardless, without EXTREME use I can get at least two days on this beast.

justan00b

Apr 27, 2011
is there a way to do just the kernel to the phone and nothing else.

Was wondering the same thing.. guess I'll give it a shot on my fascinate, trying stock gingerbread with the KGB kernel and see if it works.. anyone have any objections or can give me any info?

What ROMs are you guys using anyway? I'm stuck debating between GeeWiz, TSM, and SuperClean, but it seemed like reading through the threads they all have their own problems, like Google Navigation not working.. any comments on what ROM to go with?

Thanks!!

Stephen.k.spear

Jul 12, 2011
West Palm Beach
Was wondering the same thing.. guess I'll give it a shot on my fascinate, trying stock gingerbread with the KGB kernel and see if it works.. anyone have any objections or can give me any info?

What ROMs are you guys using anyway? I'm stuck debating between GeeWiz, TSM, and SuperClean, but it seemed like reading through the threads they all have their own problems, like Google Navigation not working.. any comments on what ROM to go with?

Thanks!!

I dont think your gonna get many people left on GB my friend ICS is glorious and everything works....

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
Anyone that bought this want to part with one of the batteries? Have no use for 2 or the charger.

slackboxed

Apr 15, 2012
New York
I just got my Anker 2x 1800 batteries and universal charger from amazon yesterday for my Samsung Fascinate running AOKP32glitchedv14. After opening the package, I immediately noticed how incredibly stupid this "universal" charger is. It was made in China but that's no excuse i've certainly gotten better chargers than this out of China. For example, before I figured out that the whole bottom half of the charger slides on springs. I had no idea!! The bottom half also rotates which is how most people probably think the battery is installed. Definitely not.

Anyways, after figuring the battery charger out I stuck one on the charger, plugged it in and noticed the LED doesn't display the correct colors when the tethered charge is plugged in as well. Whatever who cares stupid charger but it seems like you are required to use this thing to charge the batteries although I haven't confirmed.

The batteries themselves are some of the highest quality batteries I've ever seen come out of china. I'm still discharging the first one from yesterday and i'm still not close to running it dead. I left my device on idle all night with wifi on and sync on and it only used about 2-3% over the course of 7-8 hours I love it! I have a feeling these batteries are going to last 24hrs for me easily. I don't know about switching them and having the other discharge yet as I'm still trying to discharge the first lol

sageDieu

Oct 18, 2010
the batteries do charge just fine in the phone. but yeah the wall charger is kinda crappy, it does what it does which is charge the second battery so I'm not complaining, especially when the alternative was just one 1800 epic touch battery for the same price.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

vlucchetti

Dec 3, 2009
Latrobe, PA
These thing don't want to die. Want to get through the first 4 or 5 cycles and drain them down to nothing, so I have everything turned on and they just keep running.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Batteri...=UTF8&qid=1326384240&sr=8-1#productPromotions

This is a great deal on Amazon, two 1800 mAh batteries plus a charger for 20 bucks right now. I recommend it.

I just bought these a few days ago and got to use them yesterday. I was amazed... 300 mAh more than my year-old stock battery and it lasted forever. On my normal battery I get maybe 9 or 10 hours of light usage, data off all day unless I'm using it for tapatalk, etc. and then the phone dies. On this new one I got it up to 14 hours and it was down to 40%.. only put it on the charger because I had to sleep.

And that was 14 hours of medium to heavy usage... I had two batteries with me so I really wanted to stress them and see how long they would last. I left data and sync on all day, streamed music for about an hour with google music, used google talk to chat with friends, played fruit ninja, watched youtube videos, downloaded Big Gigantic's new album over 3G... etc and still the battery lasted way longer than my stock one. I didn't even have to worry about needing to switch batteries which was what I bought them for, I didn't expect this great of a result from it.

All in all, I recommend these if anyone is looking at buying extended batteries. It's a great price right now, the things charge in the phone and come with a wall charger with USB ports and a battery charger that can charge whichever one your phone isn't. I've never been more happy with the battery life on my phone, I don't think you could go wrong with these.
    hm... I have not tried it on anything except custom roms. I've heard that some roms don't support different types of batteries. maybe try flashing her to cm7, miui, something like that.

Sent from my ICS SCH-i500
    Iirc its the kernel that determines the 3rd party battery support and not the from. Try KGB or geewiz kernels for tw. I got a guide in general section that has all this information.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
    good work>>>>>>
    Thanks for this, ordered it over the weekend.

AOKP M4 :: Glitch V4.5 Kernel :: EH03 Radio
    Just ordered.... I'm excited.