Htc clock apk

Search This thread

foxmeister

Mar 10, 2008
Ealing
I get the impression he has a Motorola Droid, and wants the clock app from the Hero. However, since it's a widget, I'm not certain its as easy as just loading an APK, plus I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't be condoning running HTC apps on Motorola devices (and vice versa) as we may end up with another Cyanogen/Google like take down notice.

Regards,

Dave

EDIT: After posting this, I notice that the OP has a Sprint Hero. Surely the clock is exactly the same???

Last edited:

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
DENVER COLORADO
yes i do have the sprint hero but the gsm hero clock is dif then the cdma flip clock (gsm has the flip animation cdma doesnt) want to fig out how i can get the flip animation on my cdma hero

kendong2

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2009
yes i do have the sprint hero but the gsm hero clock is dif then the cdma flip clock (gsm has the flip animation cdma doesnt) want to fig out how i can get the flip animation on my cdma hero

afaik the flip animation is in an older version of the clock. the last modaco roms didn' have it.

kendong2

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2009
like i said modacos latest rom don't have the animation. you rename the file from HtcClockWidget.zip to HtcClockWidget.apk , the forum does not allow upload of .apk files.

warb

Jul 17, 2009
Were does it appear

Did an adb install, but when I long press on home it doesn't show as a
widget.

cm 4.2.4

Thanks.

vrs2610

Jun 13, 2010
Yeh Iam having troubles too, how do you install it.

I renamed it as apk it installed and everything but I can't find it anywhere. :confused:

bra1nDeaD

Mar 29, 2010
Animating Flip Clock Widget

I have a clock widget with a real animating flip, which does not require sense. Check my thread.
icon.png

Reactions: peter_jx

SummonerOfDeath

Jan 29, 2011
htc clock widget only works with sense framework. no sense, no clock widget, thats how simple it is. and no, you cant install it on cyanogen, as this has no Sense.
If u want the widget with animation, download SalsaSense RC2 over from dev forums. you can play around with that, but i cant guarantee that it will work for you. furthermore, there is in this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1062962
thread a port from sense 3.0 for sense 2.1 GB roms, rosie 0.19 contains a htcClockWidget.apk with anim. though im not sure you'll get it running.

have fun ;)
S.O.D.

Top Liked Posts