What update method would you like from now on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

dany547

Feb 8, 2008
Iași
www.geekchronicles.ro
rndr20001.png

logo.png
Now you can update the rom via OTA app, just open the app to check for updates, the updates will be downloaded to the SDCARD, then you need to enter CWM and flash the zip :).

infocz.png

After a long time when i was cooking roms in Windows Mobile i decided to give it a try in the Android world to, so with that said im resurrecting the UTILITY BUILDS series now for Galaxy Mini.I must say that i`m a new developer that is trying to understand more about the Android/Linux environment.One extra thing i must mention, i do this in my spare time, because i enjoy it, so the ETAs are not fixed , it can be 2 days or 1 week or 2 weeks
I added some apps, scripts, mods that i find functional, credits are given below.
This rom is tweeked with dsixda's Android Kitchen
Special Thanks: CyanogenMod TEAM, ronaldvalles,amarullz , dsixda,squadzone, OTA Update Center
Click on each of the profiles and press the THANKS button, to show your support and apreciation for they`re work :highfive:

agree.png
TERMS AND CONDITIONS​

~MD UTILITY~​

GENERAL​

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR DEVELOPMENT, VISIT THE GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD UNDER THE GALAXY MINI SECTION, LINK POSTED UNDER TERMS

1. I`M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY BUILD MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE, TRY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK, MD UTILITY BUILDS ARE FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY!
NOR ME OR OTHER DEVELOPER CAN NOT BE NAMED AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MALFUNCTION/S THAT MAY OCCUR.

1.1 Also you must note the the rom is build from CyanogenMOD sources, CyanogenMOD,CM7.2 is a trademark of www.CyanogenMOD.com
1.2 Me dany547/Mutu Nicolae-Dan im not affiliated with CyanogenMOD, Android Open Source nor GOOGLE.

FLASHING/ROM/COMMUNITY​

2. Im not a senior developer, so part of the coding is not been done by me, all the thanks in the xda-developers forum are to developers that helped me into bringing the final product to complition.
2.1 By flashing my custom rom or any other rom marked as custom or by rooting your phone warranty is voided
3. We as cooks/developers in a open source community make our work public, so we expect the from your behalf.
4. You are free to use my rom/kernel in your build, if you can improve what has been done that would be great, but you must give the proper credit. NOTE: if you did use my work in your project and you dint gave the credit for my work nor do you ever intend to do so i will contact a moderator so that you will remove the project.
4.1 You are free do use my Adobe Photoshop banners/buttons in your projects, but you must give proper credit. NOTE: im not affiliated with Adobe Systems Incorporated,Adobe Photoshop is a trademark of www.adobe.com ”Adobe Systems Incorporated”, that was the program in witch i edited my banners/buttons.

attention.gif
DISCUSSION THREAD

aboutnc.png

Base Rom: CM7.2 100% builded from source by me, for now i wont make the source public because it still needs some tunning. With MD builds im trying to make a replica of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, as much as i can.
Kernel: builded by me 100% from source, and its called MR Android, newest version is 1.3.
attention.gif
You need to be ROOTED and have CWM.
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
-download the .zip
-copy the .zip to your SD Card
-enter CWM( if you dont have CWM get it HERE,if you don`t know what CWM is click HERE)
-install zip from sd/choose zip, follow Aroma Installer inscructions.
NOTE: If you get stuck, pull the battery, re-enter recovery, wipe cache then Reboot Device and quickly press HOME+POWER to re-enter CWM,then install the zip

screenteo.png

screenshot1343425880388.png
screenshot1345384208118.png
screenshot1343431100388.png
screenshot1343425864397.png

JellyBean.gif

logze.png

Code:
[B]Stable v1.0[/B]
-[COLOR="Red"]aroma 100% resized for LDPI[/COLOR]
-[COLOR="Red"]updated MRAndroid kernel version 1.3 , better compression[/COLOR]
-added Cyanmobile kernel(NOTE:this kernel has problems with wifi)
[B][COLOR="Red"]-added a2sd options(NOTE: if you choose 3rt A2SD option the phone will reboot 2-3 times, dont panic)[/COLOR][/B]
-finally fixed the looooong boot time
-[COLOR="Red"]added full GPU render mode[/COLOR]
-now the rom is stable more faster then ever
*see Cyanogenmod changelog
-taked a look for the final time in init.d
-added new options in aroma
-used new ROM base(see Cyanogen changelog)
-updated a few apks
-[COLOR="Red"]added OTA UPDATE credits[/COLOR] [url=https://otaupdatecenter.pro/]OTA UPDATE CENTER[/url]
*now you can enter OTA Updater app for rom updates, it will be downloaded to sd card then you will install them

Build v1.6
-updated a few apk
*PlayStore 3.8.16
*Holo Luncher 1.21
-[color=red][b]added Aroma Installer v2.51[/b][/color] [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1461712]THREAD[/url]
*[u]im open for suggestions[/u]
*alot of apps to choose from
*fully working and resized for LDPI, i have to work more on the icons though, next rls will be 100% resized
-updated lowmemorykiller script from Gio
-[color=red]updated kernel to version 1.2@dany547 OC 806mhz[/color]
-fixed deep sleep in the kernel
-removed some mods from the kernel because they made the system crash
-tweeked some mods for our Mini
-default I/O Sio
-added new battery tweek from Gio

Build v1.5
-minor update rom wise
-base from RC1
-updated Holo Luncher v1.2.0
[color=red][b]-update kernel MR Android v1.00 2.6.35.14@dany547[/color][/b]
-removed darky zipalign, and some other minor tweeks 

Build v1 RC
-base cm-7-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-tass md5sum 25ab71eaf7351822becae6d68bf197b3 
-stable release
-added Holo Locker JB style
-updated JB Sounds
-added JB Galaxy Nexus boot animation
-added JB font
-GPU lib tweeks
-SD Card Speed Tweeks
-added JG wallpaper galery
-removed SuperSu 0.93
-readded Superuser 3.1.3
-init.d tweeks
-more build.prop tweeks
-removed CM Wallpapers
-removed gapps,you need to flash them now

Build v1 Alpha
-base CM 7.2 Stable md5sum: 312f374a4df856547305dce2f0e694d3
-Android 4.1 boot animation
-updated Android Market v3.7.13 (port from Jelly Bean)
-updated Google Search app v1.3.3.247963
-added SuperSU app v0.93
-added Holo Luncher v1.1.1
-added ICS theme(port from X10mini) v10
-removed Superuser app
-removed ADW Luncher
-some build.prop tweeks
-added tweeks for touch screen responsiveness
-added battery tweeks
-removed stock CM ringtones, ui, alarm sounds
-added Android 4.1 ringtones, alarms, ui, camera sounds

I dont cry/request donations, but,if you are in a good financial situation or just got a s**t load of money and you dont know what to do with them...no problem!! donate to me!!! and i will help my country with the economic crisis and buy some Nutella for me ^_^.
How to donate? by clicking the Donation button on the top, or the DONATE TO ME button in the left, below my profile picture. Thanks.

downloadxx.png

Just 4shared for now, more mirrors in the future.And excuse my english :)

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][KERNEL][OTA][AROMA]|MD Utility| STABLEV1.0| (ENDED), a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini

Contributors
dany547
ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.3.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: v 1
Stable Release Date: 2013-01-01

Created 2013-10-07
Last Updated 2013-10-07

Last edited:

droidface

Nov 19, 2011
well.. fascinating...
thanks man

one suggestion, change the battery icon to JB look like...
or ICS

VrOckerZ

Jun 2, 2012
Andhra Pradesh
The only thing i can say about Alpha 1 Release is dat this Rom is Fast and Furious :)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

a new RLS will be available in a few days, i will compile from source i think

Great Stuff :) waiting for ur Next Release :) But do change Music Player From Stock :D in ur Next Release and do some Interesting Changes as Always :D

dany547

Feb 8, 2008
Iași
www.geekchronicles.ro
The only thing i can say about Alpha 1 Release is dat this Rom is Fast and Furious :)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Great Stuff :) waiting for ur Next Release :) But do change Music Player From Stock :D in ur Next Release and do some Interesting Changes as Always :D

yes, i noted a few other things, stay tuned. :D

Reactions: cobramax

chinhlevn

Jun 12, 2010
Hà Nội City
infocz.png

After a long time when i was cooking roms in Windows Mobile i decided to give it a try in the Android world to, so with that said im resurrecting the UTILITY BUILDS series now for Galaxy Mini.I must say that i`m a cook that is trying to understand more about the Android/Linux environment.
I added some apps, scripts, mods that i find functional, credits are given below.
All the buttons in this post (INFO,ABOUT etc) are created by me in Adobe Photoshop, feel free to use them but give proper credit.

I`M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY BUILD MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE, TRY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK, MD UTILITY BUILDS ARE FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY!.YOU ARE FREE TO USE MY ROM AS A BASE,JUST SAY A THANKS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR BUILD.
This rom is cooked with dsixda's Android Kitchen
Special Thanks: CyanogenMod TEAM, ronaldvalles, yackovsky, DQiB, dsixda
Click on each of the profiles and press the THANKS button, to show your support and apreciation for they`re work :highfive:

aboutnc.png

The base of the build is CM7.2 Stable from www.get.cm. Im trying to make a replica of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
This is my first ROM so i guess it will have some bugs,because i playd a little with it(scripts, tweeks) so if you encounter a problem post it below.I have alot of work to do, because im trying to port some interface objects so stay tuned :laugh: ,i`m doing my best to succed.
attention.gif
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
-download the .zip
-copy it to your SD Card
-enter CWM( if you dont have CWM get it HERE,if you don`t know what CWM is click HERE)
-select install zip from SD Card/Choose zip from SD
-select the .zip that you just copied choose YES to install
-wait
PS: the ROM is without a kernel(for now), flash what kernel you desire.

screenteo.png

screenshot1342380098426.png
screenshot1342380073573.png
screenshot1342380054521.png
screenshot1342380037747.png
Nexus_7.gif

logze.png

Code:
-added SuperSU app v0.93
-removed Superuser app
-removed ADW Luncher
-some build.prop tweeks
-added battery tweeks

downloadxx.png

Cant open your Kernel page, plz give some links. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rndr20001.png

logo.png
    Now you can update the rom via OTA app, just open the app to check for updates, the updates will be downloaded to the SDCARD, then you need to enter CWM and flash the zip :).

infocz.png

After a long time when i was cooking roms in Windows Mobile i decided to give it a try in the Android world to, so with that said im resurrecting the UTILITY BUILDS series now for Galaxy Mini.I must say that i`m a new developer that is trying to understand more about the Android/Linux environment.One extra thing i must mention, i do this in my spare time, because i enjoy it, so the ETAs are not fixed , it can be 2 days or 1 week or 2 weeks
    This rom is tweeked with dsixda's Android Kitchen
    Special Thanks: CyanogenMod TEAM, ronaldvalles,amarullz , dsixda,squadzone, OTA Update Center

agree.png
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS​

~MD UTILITY~​

GENERAL​

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR DEVELOPMENT, VISIT THE GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD UNDER THE GALAXY MINI SECTION, LINK POSTED UNDER TERMS

1. I`M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MY BUILD MAY CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE, TRY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK, MD UTILITY BUILDS ARE FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY!
    NOR ME OR OTHER DEVELOPER CAN NOT BE NAMED AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MALFUNCTION/S THAT MAY OCCUR.

1.1 Also you must note the the rom is build from CyanogenMOD sources, CyanogenMOD,CM7.2 is a trademark of www.CyanogenMOD.com
    1.2 Me dany547/Mutu Nicolae-Dan im not affiliated with CyanogenMOD, Android Open Source nor GOOGLE.

FLASHING/ROM/COMMUNITY​

2. Im not a senior developer, so part of the coding is not been done by me, all the thanks in the xda-developers forum are to developers that helped me into bringing the final product to complition.
    2.1 By flashing my custom rom or any other rom marked as custom or by rooting your phone warranty is voided
    3. We as cooks/developers in a open source community make our work public, so we expect the from your behalf.
    4. You are free to use my rom/kernel in your build, if you can improve what has been done that would be great, but you must give the proper credit. NOTE: if you did use my work in your project and you dint gave the credit for my work nor do you ever intend to do so i will contact a moderator so that you will remove the project.
    4.1 You are free do use my Adobe Photoshop banners/buttons in your projects, but you must give proper credit. NOTE: im not affiliated with Adobe Systems Incorporated,Adobe Photoshop is a trademark of www.adobe.com ”Adobe Systems Incorporated”, that was the program in witch i edited my banners/buttons.

attention.gif
    DISCUSSION THREAD

aboutnc.png

Base Rom: CM7.2 100% builded from source by me, for now i wont make the source public because it still needs some tunning. With MD builds im trying to make a replica of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, as much as i can.
    Kernel: builded by me 100% from source, and its called MR Android, newest version is 1.3.
    attention.gif
    INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
    -download the .zip
    -copy the .zip to your SD Card
    -install zip from sd/choose zip, follow Aroma Installer inscructions.
    NOTE: If you get stuck, pull the battery, re-enter recovery, wipe cache then Reboot Device and quickly press HOME+POWER to re-enter CWM,then install the zip

screenteo.png

screenshot1343425880388.png
    screenshot1345384208118.png
    screenshot1343431100388.png
    screenshot1343425864397.png

JellyBean.gif

logze.png

Code:
    [B]Stable v1.0[/B]
    -[COLOR="Red"]aroma 100% resized for LDPI[/COLOR]
    -[COLOR="Red"]updated MRAndroid kernel version 1.3 , better compression[/COLOR]
    -added Cyanmobile kernel(NOTE:this kernel has problems with wifi)
    [B][COLOR="Red"]-added a2sd options(NOTE: if you choose 3rt A2SD option the phone will reboot 2-3 times, dont panic)[/COLOR][/B]
    -finally fixed the looooong boot time
    -[COLOR="Red"]added full GPU render mode[/COLOR]
    -now the rom is stable more faster then ever
    *see Cyanogenmod changelog
    -taked a look for the final time in init.d
    -added new options in aroma
    -used new ROM base(see Cyanogen changelog)
    -updated a few apks
    -[COLOR="Red"]added OTA UPDATE credits[/COLOR] [url=https://otaupdatecenter.pro/]OTA UPDATE CENTER[/url]
    *now you can enter OTA Updater app for rom updates, it will be downloaded to sd card then you will install them

Build v1.6
    -updated a few apk
    *PlayStore 3.8.16
    *Holo Luncher 1.21
    -[color=red][b]added Aroma Installer v2.51[/b][/color] [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1461712]THREAD[/url]
    *[u]im open for suggestions[/u]
    *alot of apps to choose from
    *fully working and resized for LDPI, i have to work more on the icons though, next rls will be 100% resized
    -updated lowmemorykiller script from Gio
    -[color=red]updated kernel to version 1.2@dany547 OC 806mhz[/color]
    -fixed deep sleep in the kernel
    -removed some mods from the kernel because they made the system crash
    -tweeked some mods for our Mini
    -default I/O Sio
    -added new battery tweek from Gio

Build v1.5
    -minor update rom wise
    -base from RC1
    -updated Holo Luncher v1.2.0
    [color=red][b]-update kernel MR Android v1.00 2.6.35.14@dany547[/color][/b]
    -removed darky zipalign, and some other minor tweeks 

Build v1 RC
    -base cm-7-20120726-UNOFFICIAL-tass md5sum 25ab71eaf7351822becae6d68bf197b3 
    -stable release
    -added Holo Locker JB style
    -updated JB Sounds
    -added JB Galaxy Nexus boot animation
    -added JB font
    -GPU lib tweeks
    -SD Card Speed Tweeks
    -added JG wallpaper galery
    -removed SuperSu 0.93
    -readded Superuser 3.1.3
    -init.d tweeks
    -more build.prop tweeks
    -removed CM Wallpapers
    -removed gapps,you need to flash them now

Build v1 Alpha
    -added SuperSU app v0.93
    -removed Superuser app
    -removed ADW Luncher
    -some build.prop tweeks
    -added battery tweeks

I dont cry/request donations, but,if you are in a good financial situation or just got a s**t load of money and you dont know what to do with them...no problem!! donate to me!!! and i will help my country with the economic crisis and buy some Nutella for me ^_^.
    How to donate? by clicking the Donation button on the top, or the DONATE TO ME button in the left, below my profile picture. Thanks.

downloadxx.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][KERNEL][OTA][AROMA]|MD Utility| STABLEV1.0| (ENDED), a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini

Contributors
    dany547
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread
    ROM Kernel: Linux 2.3.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v 1
    Stable Release Date: 2013-01-01

Created 2013-10-07
    Last Updated 2013-10-07
    updated, its a blast :good:
    Can you say us, what's the news in the futur release?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium

in a few days
    kernel is done, now trying to port aroma installer
    09/08 new rls