Search This thread

sydtrakked

Jun 25, 2010
SoCal
Introducing:

Gloss²

picture.php

160+ Icons!!!

I think I got most of the major apps included in this set. If there is a particular app or icon you would like added please feel free to let me know and I'll get it included with the rest.

Also if I make an icon upon request and it isn't what you wanted make sure to tell me so I can make another.

ENJOY!

*about 10 or so of these icons are modified from sunder74's Dark Elegance theme and were originally created by Jedipottsy

gloss1.PNG

gloss2.PNG

Latest Additions (re-download zip if you do not have all the following):

Gingerbread Browser icons
Plume
Amazon Appstore
Kindle
Portal
Camera360
CyanogenMod
Angry Birds Seasons
Zilch
Player Pro
Paper Toss
Abduction
Roller Lite
Chomp SMS
new Launcher icon

I've also included some docks in the attachments below... The second one is the one I used in the screenshots (don't worry it looks big but it will shrink down... It's a Beautiful Widgets background)

Attachments

• device1.png
    device1.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,679
  • device.png
    device.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 2,884
  • semitransparent_2px_jh.png
    semitransparent_2px_jh.png
    468 bytes · Views: 1,447
  • smaller-background.png
    smaller-background.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,353
Last edited:
Reactions: rachelm920

Bimmer323

Apr 16, 2010
those look really nice, do you just flash the zip from recovery? Or do you have to use Bettercut or something like that?

Thanks !

sydtrakked

Jun 25, 2010
SoCal
this is obviously based off the "elegance" set..

give credit where credit is due my friend..lets not re-hash previous nonsense.

i only used about 10 or so from the dark elegance and I gave credit... i got permission from sunder74 who said it was ok I used them as long as I gave credit which I did... i'll make the font bigger so that everyone can see it i guess...

macdroid14

Jun 11, 2010
California
i didn't realize releasing this set would draw so much negativity...

Great icons! I am using them right now!

Could you perhaps change the Facebook icon? It looks unattractive, maybe use it's launcher icon? :D

Also, this is question about Better Cut, I created a shortcut for "Battery Use" and "Running Services" but when I click on the icon on my homescreen, it just leads me to Settings?

sydtrakked

Jun 25, 2010
SoCal
Great icons! I am using them right now!

Could you perhaps change the Facebook icon? It looks unattractive, maybe use it's launcher icon? :D

Also, this is question about Better Cut, I created a shortcut for "Battery Use" and "Running Services" but when I click on the icon on my homescreen, it just leads me to Settings?

i'll add another FB one... and I don't use BetterCut so I can't be of any help with that...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing:

Gloss²

picture.php

160+ Icons!!!

I think I got most of the major apps included in this set. If there is a particular app or icon you would like added please feel free to let me know and I'll get it included with the rest.

Also if I make an icon upon request and it isn't what you wanted make sure to tell me so I can make another.

ENJOY!

*about 10 or so of these icons are modified from sunder74's Dark Elegance theme and were originally created by Jedipottsy

gloss1.PNG

gloss2.PNG

Latest Additions (re-download zip if you do not have all the following):

Gingerbread Browser icons
    Plume
    Amazon Appstore
    Kindle
    Portal
    Camera360
    CyanogenMod
    Angry Birds Seasons
    Zilch
    Player Pro
    Paper Toss
    Abduction
    Roller Lite
    Chomp SMS
    new Launcher icon

I've also included some docks in the attachments below... The second one is the one I used in the screenshots (don't worry it looks big but it will shrink down... It's a Beautiful Widgets background)
    You rock dude.

donated a few....thanks!
    Thank you!
    Haven't updated in a real long time but... new icons added!