What's App Backup not working

Search This thread

Sephi

Oct 18, 2008
Hello there,

I got a problem. I had to send in my Note 3 for repair. Before that, I made backups from my what's app database and copied it over on my PC.

Now I got my Note 3 back and I put the database back in the What's App Folder, trying to restore them. What's App finds the database and asks me if it should to a backup. I say yes, it calculates about 10 minutes and then tells me "Sorry, we couldn't restore your messages". And that's it. Any idea?

Sephi

Oct 18, 2008
Hello there,

I got a problem. I had to send in my Note 3 for repair. Before that, I made backups from my what's app database and copied it over on my PC.

Now I got my Note 3 back and I put the database back in the What's App Folder, trying to restore them. What's App finds the database and asks me if it should to a backup. I say yes, it calculates about 10 minutes and then tells me "Sorry, we couldn't restore your messages". And that's it. Any idea?

No one? :(

ph37rd

Oct 6, 2012
Hello there,

Why not just contact WhatsApp support and ask them?