Its hot!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340659299555.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340659299555.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 442

garydv2002

Feb 14, 2012
Its hot enough here in south Mississippi to fry an egg on the pavement. Was hoping to get rain from tropical storm Debbie but don't look like its gonna happen. Its 98 actual temperature here today and heat index pushing 110+.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

howlingmoon12

Jul 27, 2010
Toronto
Nothing like overbearing people who fail to search and read to ruin our days, that aside its better to deal with them civilly. That said, I'm just sitting at home waiting for Rogers to ship my new Skyrocket after I bricked it, thank god the warranty was still good

Senor_Fuzzypants

Dec 2, 2011
Stupid app not working right.
Oh well. Its 105 in Texas. 117 heat index. Its like a blow dryer out there! Time to mow the lawn! Heat stroke here I come!

sent while pissin on an ant mound

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340668774156.jpg
    554 bytes · Views: 359
Last edited:
Reactions: Danielk425

Danielk425

Jul 23, 2011
Stupid app not working right.
Oh well. Its 105 in Texas. 117 heat index. Its like a blow dryer out there! Time to mow the lawn! Heat stroke here I come!

Amen, dang bahaya grass ten foot tall after mowing an hour ago, at least in Texas. I'm tapping out. Grow, grass of Jack's beanstalk, grow! UNCLE

Senor_Fuzzypants

Dec 2, 2011
I heard that Bubba! It never stops. Hopefully this is the week where the grass dies and I ain't gotta mow no more!

garydv2002

Feb 14, 2012
Shoot last year I was still cutting grass here in December. As a matter of fact the last time I cut the grass was two days before Christmas... hope it ain't that way this year....

seanzscreams

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Atlanta
Dude my sleep is sooo frackd

I need modaholics anonymous

Lol i stayed up till 1pm updating today then just woke up and its 9p gahhhh the life of a rockstar hahahaha im sooo worthless at home
Im turning almost full vamp
(cowers at the sunlight)jk

Wtf is up with this blue bs gs3
If i wanted blue.. I would just keep my black skyrocket...,,not one store has one for me to play with.. At this rate i feel as though i should get whatever the next phone is.. Gaurantee some new phone drops next month or some fcc aproval that im going to be like damnit why didnt i wait
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App

Reactions: Danielk425

tomtommy306

Jun 23, 2009
Round Rock TEXAS

Lol i stayed up till 1pm updating today then just woke up and its 9p gahhhh the life of a rockstar hahahaha im sooo worthless at home

If i wanted blue.. I would just keep my black skyrocket...,,not one store has one for me to play with.. At this rate i feel as though i should get whatever the next phone is.. Gaurantee some new phone drops next month or some fcc aproval that im going to be like damnit why didnt i wait

I hear ya man. Why the blue. I would have loved a brushed black look. Now that would have been sharp. That said... I'm still gonna snag a sgs3 when I can.

Danielk425

Jul 23, 2011

For sure, I'm holding out a little longer to bro. Seems my current device can handle the s3 improvements well enough to pacify me at least.

Top Liked Posts