[Q] jiake jk11

Search This thread

teosi01

Jan 16, 2014
Hi,

Is here somebody, who has bought this phone? Will be here somebody so kind to make and post the firmware backup for this phone?

Thank you very much!

nireshis

Feb 11, 2014
other forum

actually i got a russian forum discussing about this phone... there have been quite a few discussion going on about the gps, cases, and roms...you'll need to translate the page... the forum--> forum.china-iphone.ru/jiake-jk11-mtk6582-5-qhd-1g-ram-2200mah-4-2-os-t32171.html :fingers-crossed: :D

oktobar18ti

Feb 10, 2011
Belgrade
is the OTG feature working on Jiake Jk11? hows Wifi signal quality and GPS fix time?

Dont know about OTG, but wifi signal is very good (better than my old sony xperia sola). i had problem with GPS, did a hell lot of tweaking and reading nothing helped... then stumbled upon a forum saying that SMS car can cause problems, and by removing card>starting phone without sms card>shutdown>reinserting card solved my GPS problem...

about GPS fix... it seems its ok, nothing special. just in the middle i suppose.

Reactions: shikhar623

shikhar623

Feb 18, 2013
Nba
Dont know about OTG, but wifi signal is very good (better than my old sony xperia sola). i had problem with GPS, did a hell lot of tweaking and reading nothing helped... then stumbled upon a forum saying that SMS car can cause problems, and by removing card>starting phone without sms card>shutdown>reinserting card solved my GPS problem...

about GPS fix... it seems its ok, nothing special. just in the middle i suppose.

Hi oktobar, Is there Any development going on for this phone? I am interested in OTG feature. Can anybody please verify that.
Thank You

Last edited:

nireshis

Feb 11, 2014
OTG

Hi oktobar, Is there Any development going on for this phone? I am interested in OTG feature. Can anybody please verify that.
Thank You

HI,
i am actually trying to connect my pendrive ...mouse ...ps2 keyboard and mouse.. but none of them work.. the otg feature is actually not working..i tried some app to troubleshoot and found that there is a missing driver called "S3C host driver" ..for the gps locking ...i got some problem first.. then i tried to lock the gps using "mobileuncle" first then used if in other apps..now it lock in 10 seconds less if you are in an open area.

bunchofdutch

Aug 10, 2013
Toulouse
Camera quality JK11?

Thanks for the remarks about this phone, interested in buying it perhaps. Could someone pls upload some photo samples of it to judge camera quality? Or describe how photo quality compares to a mainstream digital camera?

Thanks!

mdromed

Feb 1, 2011
Does anybody know a valid firmware (rom) or kernel, or modem,..... for JK11 that it get better wifi signal than stock rom? It spents a lot of time to load web pages.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is the OTG feature working on Jiake Jk11? hows Wifi signal quality and GPS fix time?