App for bluetooth controller pad?

Search This thread

Enzo1980

Sep 3, 2012
Hello. I want play with sixaxis controller in bluetooth with game that have only touch controller. The name of application for this? Sixaxis controller and usb\bt joystick center no compatibily with asus tf700.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

paysen

Nov 3, 2010
no idea what you're trying to say here, overall. But Sixasias Controller works on the TF700T. I can confirm this since I have both and have used them. Just make sure you're rooted, and use the tool on the PC to put in TF700T blue tooth address into the PS3 controller.

I can confirm this :))

Chief Geek

Aug 13, 2010
Fayetteville, NC
Hello. I want play with sixaxis controller in bluetooth with game that have only touch controller. The name of application for this? Sixaxis controller and usb\bt joystick center no compatibily with asus tf700.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T con Tapatalk 2

ebay3.jpg

willjohnson

Nov 23, 2010
Savanah
Look into USB joystick center also, i like it the best. It can sync wireless(I use wii mote), and through hardwire usb. It also has an addon that allows you to map button pushes to specific screen touches so you can play games like GTA 3 and Shadowgun without using touchscreen controls at all.

Edit - Sorry didnt read the first post to well. You dont need both apps. You have to go to USB Joystick centers website and download the JoystickToTouch addon. Then you can accomplish what you are looking for. I believe i have seen a video with someone syncing a PS3, WIii, XBOX360 with the wireless pc adapter and through USB hardwire, and also Logitech and other brands. It really is the most versatile software out for this type of application. Just try to go slow when learning the joystick to touch setup interface, it can be a little difficult to get used to.

Link for Joystick to Touch addon - http://poke64738.iphpbb3.com/forum/...t-f27/usb-bt-joystick2touch-addon-3-t321.html

Link for Devs website for instruction on the JoyToTouch setup - http://poke64738.iphpbb3.com/forum/index.php?nxu=26454250nx52440

Last edited:

Finire

Oct 24, 2010
New York
I've got an add on to the initial question... Is there an app out for a bluetooth controller that does not require root? Or better yet, a bluetooth controller that can work natively without needing a secondary support app?

Kind of...OnLive's Universal Controller. It's just limited to OnLive's app, which is just a client to OnLive.

But to map touch controls, you'll need an app for it. There is nothing native about it in Android. And for emulators, you'll need probably need an app to map the keys. Although, I never tried it with the OnLive Universal controller.

elislurry

Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh NC
The PS3 Controller pairs without root and works flawlessly

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

rndmnss

Feb 24, 2010
Sydney
Yep, the PS3 controller works without requiring any 3rd party apps. I use it to play THD games like Shadowgun and Deatrigger and also FPSe games.

Just plug into your dock for the first time you use it and pair. After that, any time you play you won't need to use the dock anymore. Just turn on bluetooth on the tablet and press the Playstation icon button on the controller and presto - you're on!

Reactions: Splaktar

SurferLTU

Jul 13, 2012
No probs with one controller...but if you want to use two controllers then (as far as I know) you need 3rd party app and have to be rooted.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yep, the PS3 controller works without requiring any 3rd party apps. I use it to play THD games like Shadowgun and Deatrigger and also FPSe games.

Just plug into your dock for the first time you use it and pair. After that, any time you play you won't need to use the dock anymore. Just turn on bluetooth on the tablet and press the Playstation icon button on the controller and presto - you're on!