[Q] Can my apps still work if I remove google play store?

Search This thread

Mama_Fish

Jan 14, 2014
I bought a ZTE V967s for one reason: to keep a portable listing of my home library with me so I don't keep buying duplicate books at sales. I rooted the phone and installed Max Flavour.

I'm wondering if I can download the few apps I need associated with my library software onto the sd card and then flash Max Flavour slim without gapps? The apps I need to run are not put out by Google.

Thanks for any help. I'm a very new newbie, but many thanks to Carliv for an excellent YouTube video that allowed me to root my phone!

prafull07

Jan 15, 2014
kolhapur
I bought a ZTE V967s for one reason: to keep a portable listing of my home library with me so I don't keep buying duplicate books at sales. I rooted the phone and installed Max Flavour.

I'm wondering if I can download the few apps I need associated with my library software onto the sd card and then flash Max Flavour slim without gapps? The apps I need to run are not put out by Google.

Thanks for any help. I'm a very new newbie, but many thanks to Carliv for an excellent YouTube video that allowed me to root my phone!

yes all apps will work without playstore

Reactions: Mama_Fish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yes all apps will work without playstore
    Thank you. Now I'm wondering if I can uninstall gapps, or if I need to re-flash the ROM without it?

You can uninstall using titanium backup and no need to reflash rom for gapps issue. If you need gapps, later you can install too

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk