Downgrading

Search This thread

AriaE132

Jun 6, 2014
Sorry guys, I'm new to Android and all of this and i'm in a foreign country so i don't know what to do.
I have a B506 with KitKat, but i want to downgrade to B125, can anyone help me?
I know this question has probably been asked before, but i couldn't find it and i really don't know how to do this, so sorry for being a noob.

B

BeyondTheHorizon

Sorry guys, I'm new to Android and all of this and i'm in a foreign country so i don't know what to do.
I have a B506 with KitKat, but i want to downgrade to B125, can anyone help me?
I know this question has probably been asked before, but i couldn't find it and i really don't know how to do this, so sorry for being a noob.

Flash through adb stock recovery. Put update.app B125 in dload folder on sdcard and press volume up + volume down + power button until the phone starts updating.

alex.79

Jul 8, 2013
Plovdiv
Reactions: Hotfingers
B

BeyondTheHorizon

My frend don't give advice on things you are not quite clear for you. In this case nonsense advice is yours. :)

No such step needed, you just try to make downloads with that link.

Tested without that step and all went well.

Last edited:

mandgeo

May 16, 2012
I've downgraded twice but never used that file. What is true (if i remember well) every time, at the firs boot, phone got stuck at logo. Installed the same firmware again and worked. At the second install, i think the script saw that something was not in place and did a factory reset. Maybe a factory reset should be done before downgrading.

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Flash through adb stock recovery. Put update.app B125 in dload folder on sdcard and press volume up + volume down + power button until the phone starts updating.

Actually, this method works. I did not need the middle step. Just put the download update.app in the sdCard root AND in the dload folder, and then do a stock recovery boot.

In fact, I used the systems local update and got B125 no problem at all.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
which stock recovery is needed to do a downgrade from kk to jb?

i'm a little confused what stock recovery to take..

there are many possible stock recoverys out there..

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

draven32

May 16, 2014
big probelms in a downgrade

i had b507 by recicla .. to b125 and then the prolems started ... my cable disconnects original charger didn't work and the data cable gave me error 43 on compute after sercing for a solutioun returned to official kit kat and a miricle happend everything works can't return to jelly bin without those bugs to reapear .. what might be the problem .. i've wrote eaven the boot and nothing same thing .. so can't go to non of the roms from jelly bean tried b111,b125,b132 and all gave me the same thing .. now i'll stay at b511 till i find a soultion

error details .. on charger disconect after a sec or two , the other chargers work (old huawei one from a sonic a motorola charger and a non-branded one)
on calble one computer disconnects after 3 sec second atemt gabe me error 43
next computer error 43 from start

on b511 everything works

Top Liked Posts