[ROM][WIMAX][4G][ICS][ALPHA][23 DEC] oICSv43 | AOSP 4.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
I'm actually thinking of running this ROM again... I'm still not able to get the battery life on any ROM/kernal i try like i got with this one!!

diesburg

Jan 6, 2008
www.diesburg.co.cc
I'm actually thinking of running this ROM again... I'm still not able to get the battery life on any ROM/kernal i try like i got with this one!!

Latest Matrix with Codename Android 2.0RC is the best there is. And I have never said that about any rom or kernel. Aosp** was a sorry ass attempt to "port" a couple roms that were not fully functional just to get donations as far as I can tell..... he released roms in the beginning, he was the first to have ICS roms, but when real source built roms started being released..... it disappeared.....cheap....cheap I tell ya

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

You've responded to other threads twice in March but not your own roms thread since January.....thats obvious that you got your donations and left the scene...... ****ty..... WE as donators probably paid for him a new phone and he no longer provides support for his rom....... nice..... POS

jesusice

Dec 22, 2010
Latest Matrix with Codename Android 2.0RC is the best there is. And I have never said that about any rom or kernel. Aosp** was a sorry ass attempt to "port" a couple roms that were not fully functional just to get donations as far as I can tell..... he released roms in the beginning, he was the first to have ICS roms, but when real source built roms started being released..... it disappeared.....cheap....cheap I tell ya

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

You've responded to other threads twice in March but not your own roms thread since January.....thats obvious that you got your donations and left the scene...... ****ty..... WE as donators probably paid for him a new phone and he no longer provides support for his rom....... nice..... POS

Read the very first line of the very first page. He never intended to keep this ROM going, it was merely to hold people over. You donate out of your own free will and as gratitude for gifts received, not as payment for or assurance that you will receive continued support. Be thankful for what you got and go nurse your butt hurt with one of the many fully functioning ICS ROMs that have advanced leaps and bounds beyond this ROM.

/me hands diesburg a towel for his mangina

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

diesburg

Jan 6, 2008
www.diesburg.co.cc
Read the very first line of the very first page. He never intended to keep this ROM going, it was merely to hold people over. You donate out of your own free will and as gratitude for gifts received, not as payment for or assurance that you will receive continued support. Be thankful for what you got and go nurse your butt hurt with one of the many fully functioning ICS ROMs that have advanced leaps and bounds beyond this ROM.

/me hands diesburg a towel for his mangina

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I thankfully never even used this rom. The "donate" link in his profile says it all..... certain so called "devs" do this for one purpose..... donations.....new phone..... watch, I will create a new XDA username, release 2 ports(in which only 75% of features work, get donations, then tell you what username I was......its *****... all of xda is BS...... certain devs must comply with GPL, some devs dont have to, and some devs can outright hack proprietary apps such as netflix, hulu, and others....... *******.... and as seen throughout threads like what I mentioned above, some ppl say *****************************.... and others get banned for saying one profane word...... we need consistency here.....until then, get use to me *****ing about "devs" who dev for donations and inconsistency in rules....

MOD EDIT: Language removed, this kept for relevance to my post below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: david279

timmymarsh

Senior Moderator - Emeritus
Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
I thankfully.......snip snip....we need consistency here.....until then, snip....

Well guess what......

......if its consistency you want then let me oblige.

Ruling: for excessive use of profanity, general flaming and trolling, all of which are against XDA rules, feel free to have a short holiday from XDA on me.

If you return and continue to post in such behaviour, this short break will be permanent.

Hope this is consistant enough for you.

ps, PM sent to the person who thought it appropriate to thank such a post.

Best regards
Tim.

Last edited:

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
I've never had issues running this ROM... Not sure where all these posts come from... i only updated roms because this one was old and packing some features... Not because it's crap...

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
I've never had issues running this ROM... Not sure where all these posts come from... i only updated roms because this one was old and packing some features... Not because it's crap...

I also ran this for quite some time after I first rooted my ns4g... never had any issues

sent from my dark iced, skanky, t11 infused ns4g

timmymarsh

Senior Moderator - Emeritus
Mar 26, 2007
Just one More
seeems like someone didn't want to hear truth gets banned classic xda

This is not the place to discuss such things as it derails the thread, however, as you brought it up and to clear the air, let's make one thing perfectly clear.

Appropriate action was required, not because of the comments made about XDA, but because of the utter language used which offended other members some of whom reported it.

The rules are very clear on this kind of behaviour.

I trust this 'clarifies' things for you, but feel free to pm me should you wish to discuss further.

Any further discussions in this thread will be deleted, for consistency :cool:

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

kyouko

Mar 6, 2010
As far as the rom not being updated I think aosp had some legal issues and that's why he hasn't been around.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

btw the thanks was for keeping the thread alive by bumping it ;)
not for the possible answer as to why he hasn't been around often.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Highway 55

.OmEgA

May 16, 2011
Michigan
I also ran this for quite some time after I first rooted my ns4g... never had any issues

sent from my dark iced, skanky, t11 infused ns4g

I ran this rom till aokp was far into its stages. I wanna say b24 is when I left this for aokp lol.

★★| ΠS4G | ÅØKP | ÄÎR K€RÑ£L | ÃMØL£D ßLÛĒ THËM€ |★★

derekwilkinson

Dec 14, 2007
seeems like someone didn't want to hear truth gets banned classic xda

Many developers like aosp work their ass off to make ROMs, without pay, and ask for DONATIONS. It is a DONATION. You aren't BUYING anything!

If you think it is so easy to do, why don't you go do it yourself???

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Well guess what......

......if its consistency you want then let me oblige.

Ruling: for excessive use of profanity, general flaming and trolling, all of which are against XDA rules, feel free to have a short holiday from XDA on me.

If you return and continue to post in such behaviour, this short break will be permanent.

Hope this is consistant enough for you.

ps, PM sent to the person who thought it appropriate to thank such a post.

Best regards
Tim.

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Something I put together for you guys can play with while we wait for official ICS ota to hit our NS4G's Enjoy :)

s3rdF.png

oICSv43.zip
    md5sum: c0482689a119573d0529620c0d379706

Code:
    [B][CENTER][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="Red"]v43[/COLOR]
    CM9 Notification Power Widget added
    Alpha CM9 Settings added
    Fix file downloads via browser over WiMax thanks burnsra
    Browser fixes
    Networks fixes
    App Cleanup
    SMS fixes
    Face Lock added
    More Stability tweaks
    more..
    Happy Holidays and a New Year All the Best from aosp :)
    [COLOR="Red"]v41[/COLOR]
    Fixed missing bins
    Less FC's ;)
    Updated apps
    More stability
    More Wi-Fi fixes
    Highly suggest a full wipe ;)
    more..
    [COLOR="Red"]v40[/COLOR]
    Superuser fixed
    Performance tweaks
    Flash fixed
    SMS fixes
    Wi-Fi fixes
    more..
    [COLOR="Red"]v36[/COLOR]
    Rebased to android-4.0.3_r1
    WiMax 4G confirmed to be working
    [COLOR="Red"]v29[/COLOR]
    CM9 T9 Dialer added
    Force close issues fixed
    More Tethering fixes
    Updated ICL53F Gapps
    Updated Kalikernel
    More stability tweaks
    more..
    [COLOR="Red"]v26[/COLOR]
    12/9 franco.kernel added
    Tethering fixed
    GPS fixes
    Data caps fixed
    Speed improvements
    [COLOR="Red"]v25[/COLOR]
    Updated Kali kernel with many changes
    Optimized user build
    Updated Apps
    Backup cloud fixed
    No more red borders ;)
    [COLOR="Red"]v23[/COLOR]
    Rebased to android-4.0.1_r1.2
    Kalimocho Kernel with Wifi changes for bcmdhd
    Updated ITL41F Gapps
    Battery drainage fixed
    AdAway
    more ;)
    [COLOR="Red"]v21[/COLOR]
    12/3 franco.kernel added
    Music Streaming fixed
    Gallery Fixed
    Few apps re-added for convenience (Can be updated from the Market)
    [COLOR="Red"]v19[/COLOR]
    NFC + Google Wallet Fixed [COLOR="Black"](Don't slap me)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]v17[/COLOR]
    Apps removed that can be downloaded from the market 
    11/29 franco.kernel with init.d support added
    Reboot and screenshot power button menu added
    More responsiveness and stability etc[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Thanks qbking77
    v36 is up in the op fellas my head hurts :D
    Moar Sammich Prease!

I'm already working on 4.0.3 stay tuned ;)
    v43 is up Happy holidays and a New Year all the best ladies and gents

I take break now ok ;)
    Expect a new one soon fellas Oops ;p