[ROM] MIUI rom 2.3.2

Search This thread

akalos

Oct 12, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
i think there is a update
http://115.com/file/c2xn9uzv#
http://bbs.anzhi.com/forum.php?mod=...=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=4886&typeid=4886
using GT
March 5 at 11:15 update the revised version

My impression seems to do ROM a few months since the first time has released the ROM correction. . . Ashamed

In fact, yesterday, that version will not affect the normal use in order to perfect now upload a revised version. Best pairs WIPE later painted. Painted download in the old place to post the bottom
The amended version reads as follows:
Remove the ultimate alarm clock, in exchange for the MIUI own alarm clock program (following a separate release download to like a friend)
2, add built-clock plug-in does not appear Desktop FC
3, the notification bar data switches continuous opening and closing the normal display
4, add the display of the clock plug-in desktop FC and the notification bar data switches are caused by the the MIUI control center, the revised version is not integrated the MIUI control center.
5, putting break the sound may and previous similar, this version no longer do to improve, and may participate in the ROM contest, when the time to offer a more perfect ROM
6, the oil back into the voice input and output FC, ​​this is bound to kill in order to save a certain amount of memory footprint, because voice dialing is not less than.

Last edited:

MyNameIsKappa

Jan 10, 2012
Siena
I reinstalled it manually formatting system and it worked! I'm very impressed with this ROM, so far everything is working well and as always Miui is very elegant . I only have to test consumption, the previous ROM managed to suck only 3%/hour with 3G always on, let's see :)
Btw does anyone know what the Chinese apps do?? There are only 3 apps that have remained in Chinese but I don't know if I can safely remove them. One seems a clock, one a network traffic meter and one I absolutely don't know.
A last thing: the search button isn't seen as it should but it opens the camera instead. Not a big problem, but do you know if it's possible to change its behaviour?
Thanks a lot for having taken us this ROM, is a very nice addendum for the U8800pro!

Sent from my u8800pro using XDA

For the search button "problem":
/system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl

change
#key 127 SEARCH WAKE_DROPPED
#key 217 CAMERA WAKE_DROPPED

to

#key 127 SEARCH WAKE_DROPPED
#key 217 SEARCH

What exactly do I download Gapp for this Rom and from where?
Thank you!

The Gapps are in the first post!

Top Liked Posts