Samsung GT-I9082L official firmware 4.2.2 new build

Search This thread

Aziz Ahmadi

Jan 28, 2014
Which Firmware 4.2.2 is better to flash ???

Hello Every one as you all know in many Est Asia countess incloud of Afghanistan still nor released official firmware jally bean 4.2.2, so my question is there which firmware is good to install by odin without bugs?

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Hello Every one as you all know in many Est Asia countess incloud of Afghanistan still nor released official firmware jally bean 4.2.2, so my question is there which firmware is good to install by odin without bugs?

It is better to stay with JB 4.1.2. The new update, 4.2.2 looks more appealing.. But it is the flop update i had ever seen.. Battery backup decreases like hell.. phone becomes laggy... Better to stay with stock 4.1.2. If u need a change.. Flash some custom ROMs

Sent From GT-I9082 with RR v5.0.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see there is a new 4.2.2 build released for our L variant

I9082LUBUBMK2
    Changelist 2212586

http://www.officialrom.com/samsung/GT-I9082L/

It is better to stay with JB 4.1.2. The new update, 4.2.2 looks more appealing.. But it is the flop update i had ever seen.. Battery backup decreases like hell.. phone becomes laggy... Better to stay with stock 4.1.2. If u need a change.. Flash some custom ROMs

Sent From GT-I9082 with RR v5.0.2