[ROM][ENG]ffboy's rom wm6.5.5 ce os 5.2.2 23563 v1.0 [4/28]

Search This thread

coreytst

Nov 24, 2009
So compared to the latest Orange 6.5 Rom out now how much better is this Rom on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Orange better & 10 being this Rom better?

DunkDream

Apr 22, 2008
Yes,i just dump drivers form latest UK ROM
if this isn't fine
i will change to HONGKONG CHT ROM to dump drivers and radio..
just use,and give me advise

I think that drivers from Hongkong CHT Rom are even newer then the ones that are included in the latest UK Rom.

So I guess they're also better :)

orly_mihai reported, that he talked with the old translated Rom and he told us that he have had great sound!

orly_mihai

Feb 11, 2009
Cluj-Napoca
I have one question in your chinesse rom and in the translate rom was a newer radio software than this one could you pu that?This one is 5001.0001.76 and the other one was 5005.1600.05.

DunkDream

Apr 22, 2008
I think that drivers from Hongkong CHT Rom are even newer then the ones that are included in the latest UK Rom.

So I guess they're also better :)

orly_mihai reported, that he talked with the old translated Rom and he told us that he have had great sound!

ffboy2009,

is it possible that you create one more version of your Rom?

You could include the english language pack for the TaskManager and include the newer drivers out of the HONGKONG CHT Rom.

Only if you have time left :)

arag0n85

Jul 29, 2009
ffboy2009,

is it possible that you create one more version of your Rom?

You could include the english language pack for the TaskManager and include the newer drivers out of the HONGKONG CHT Rom.

Only if you have time left :)

I'm building a manila rom with the task manager translated. It's easy. You need to use this package instead the package on the ROM. It's a package for cooking, it should solve the issue of the language of touch task manager.

Attachments

• TouchTaskManager.zip
    268 KB · Views: 43

arag0n85

Jul 29, 2009