[ROM] 3.10.12 MAJOR UPDATE! New!! The Express 1.0.1 Sense 3.0 Landscape,4G!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
Mine worked, but only after cache and davick wipes and a reboot. I have noticed that this ROM is very touchy when setting it up but after that it runs great.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Thanks tried it and a no go....got everything else working sooooo no biggie.....I'll get it sooner or latet

Sent from my Expressed out eVo 4g using xda premium

jimzip69

Sep 8, 2008
TEXAS
Only got confirmation from pay pal
I then try to log in used same pay pal email but says account not activated...should I use the confirmation# as usser
Nope that didn't work...
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Last edited:

One_Shot_2012

Feb 29, 2012
look behind you....boo!!!

first you complain about not getting a log in, and then you start posting all this legal stuff, and saying you hope this doesnt become trouble....exactly what are you trying to accomplish here??

as OD and ther mods have said, this is a DEVELOPMENT thread, so to all those complaining about donating a buck to help a team keep their site going, make your own rom!

Reactions: FariF

thanosart

Jul 7, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Where is the file located? I looked last night...must've missed it

The only thing that needs to be done is to mount from read only to read write in a file explorer ( super manager, or root manager of any file manager on the market that has root access). Then go to od tweaks and change your lockscreen caption. Nothing else need be done. It just needs read/ write access

Sent from my EVO 4G using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: vel7wil

jrollercoasters

Oct 4, 2011
Anyone else getting reboots, when multi tasking to much? Would it be bad to add the app auto memory mgr? It frees up a lot of memory.. but is it bad to add on since we already have supercharger.. which dose the samething but isn't editable..

sent from my EVO EXPRESS 4g

DRUMSBH

Jun 18, 2010
MN
Mine worked, but only after cache and davick wipes and a reboot. I have noticed that this ROM is very touchy when setting it up but after that it runs great.

Use es file explorer and mount the file system in settings. Then go and change the lock screen title. Cannot have, .:;!? Or any other funky thing. Once changed go and unmount file system. This is the procedure for GW main rom and I believe this one is almost the same.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dieselford

Jan 8, 2012
Tampa, FL
You can try the clock widget from the latest shooter, I disabled the flip. Yes it is a pita, it required smali and m10 editing, but the clock widget should be ok to use, I'm sure od will step in and say if its not compatible, but I'm pretty sure it is.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

You the man GW, will check it out. Always got my back. Thanks man!

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
The only thing that needs to be done is to mount from read only to read write in a file explorer ( super manager, or root manager of any file manager on the market that has root access). Then go to od tweaks and change your lockscreen caption. Nothing else need be done. It just needs read/ write access

Sent from my EVO 4G using xda premium

Whew!! !!! That's that did it....my anal retentiveness has agitating my dots.. :banghead: alllllllll better now!! !!.....thanks

cityneversleepz

Feb 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.sunqifitness.com
so the free rom is just the 3.6.1 just moved to the site? ha thought it was going to be the rc with no support if you didnt donate......i dont pay for anything on my phone but my phone bill so why would this be any different

and to all the haters who are saying donations arent a big deal, its like paying someone to do something that is fun

you have the right to say what you want, but you could have also NOT donated, and NOT said a thing. I don't think anyone is hating you for your frugal actions, but maybe it is you that is hating the donating part. Free speech is fine, free markets are just as important. I was waiting to grab this rom because 3.6.1 is great anyway, but now you motivated me to donate in a reverse way. Thanks and, please anyone reading this that was on the fence, come on .99 cents can't even buy .99 cents anymore, so take the plunge. Later, going to grab my credit card right now.

cityneversleepz

jimzip69

Sep 8, 2008
TEXAS
I jst wanted Rom I paid..and yeah freeware shareware all others found on xda u click the link for the Rom and it don't cost unless we want to become a member of the site that is hosting the download. Other wise it should truly be free.this payment is going to one person not a group or to a web site for hosting..but I truly don't care but I did pay and did not get confirmation/activation# just a # from pay-pal of the transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: This thread is for archival purposes only. The new thread is at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1542036 where discussion continues.
    Satifaction Guaranteed!

Yeah still not up yet!!!!!!!

Glad you are all so pumped. I am too!!!! I am currently uploading the new ROM. It will be hosted from our new site. I will post the link to the site where our ROM is. Just click on the EVO4G pic. It will take you to the ROM. I was able to make the necessary edits to make the themed ROM amazing. This has been my work slowly over 4 months trying to figure out how to theme a fusion.apk past android 2.3.3.

You guys are gonna have this in about 2 hours. It will be uploaded in about an hour, but we gotta have the site updated with links and checked for integrity. Get ready. It's coming. Be sure to check out the Evo3D thread too. We are already ported to it and soon the Incredible and Sensation. I hope you all enjoy. This ROM should be the end all be all.:D
    Pics of the Express: Portrait and Landscape

Here are some pics to better illustrate how the ROM looks. All images are taken from the themed ROM. You can expect the overall same images in the stock version, but without all the pizazz.

Portrait:

shot_000003.png
    shot_000004.png
    shot_000005.png

shot_000007%20%282%29.png
    shot_000008%20%282%29.png
    shot_000013.png

shot_000012.png
    shot_000011%20%282%29.png
    shot_000015.png

shot_000016.png
    shot_000018.png
    shot_000019.png

shot_000023.png
    shot_000029b.png
    shot_000027.png

shot_000028.png
    shot_000029b.png
    shot_000030.png

shot_000033.png
    shot_000034.png
    shot_000036.png

shot_000035.png
    shot_000038.png
    shot_000039.png

Landscape:

screenshot_000001.bmp
    screenshot_000004.bmp

screenshot_000005.bmp
    screenshot_000007.bmp

screenshot_000008.bmp
    screenshot_000009.bmp

shot_000007.png
    2012-02-08_01-22-44.jpg

I hope this is sufficient for all your needs!!!
    Enjoy.
    I am the_plattypus, and I approve this thread

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    The Moment You All Have Been Waiting For....

So, after a lot of waiting, our site is up and running. When I get home, I am going to upload the Express RC1. I will be making as usual a stock and themed ROM. To clarify, the stock will be RC 1.0.0 and the themed version will be RC 1.0.1. The ROM's will be identical other than cosmetically. I know you have all been looking forward to this. Chubbzlou01 is getting the finishing touches on the site today, but it's already up an running, so there will be no hiccups I promise. This thing will be up tonight. Have a great day, folks. Talk to ya soon.:cool: