[ROM][ICS][Beats My Stock REBORN v2 with dolby [6-8-2014]

Search This thread

sandy_tea

Mar 23, 2011
Jakarta
offline charging? of the current version's been able to ... :eek:

But why can't mine? If I turn it off and plug-in the charger it will turn the phone on..any idea?

Sent from my MT25i using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

But why can't mine? If I turn it off and plug-in the charger it will turn the phone on..any idea?

My mistake..it does work..i must have accidentally pressed reboot instead of power off..

Alvin Satrio Wibowo

May 30, 2013
Bandung

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

My mistake..it does work..i must have accidentally pressed reboot instead of power off..

Zzz.... :mad: :p

Frutak

Mar 14, 2013
Ostrava
homel.vsb.cz
Snapchat still doesnt work.... :/// I jave a statick photo when i moved with phone snapchat doesnt moved the screen.... I dont know how to write this problem....:D I may record a video:D

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1400218050052.jpg
    1400218050052.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 71

Alvin Satrio Wibowo

May 30, 2013
Bandung
Beats My Stock REBORN v2
BANNER_V2.jpg

CHANGELOG
Build 2.0
new settings style
new icon
remod n mix ui with 2 statusbar slide, 14 tab and slide
theme accent color for some app (dial, conversation, keyboard, calculator, setting, systemui, hone etc are themed with theme accent)
ram booster
new default beats wallpaper
remod framewok.jar
new remod home.apk
honami keyboard
more free system

DOWNLOADS
BeatsMyStock_Reborn_Updates

SCREENSHOTS
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Frutak

Mar 14, 2013
Ostrava
homel.vsb.cz
SnapChat

Nice Rom !! Lol SnapChat working and I know why you are only one developers who used another driver for camera and this drive solved issue with snapChat :D

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
Nice Rom !! Lol SnapChat working and I know why you are only one developers who used another driver for camera and this drive solved issue with snapChat :D

great look on this rom..not sure it about performance or free ram..but looks amazing..i hope i get back soon to xperia play..im sure we can make new things together for neoL and xperia play..:good:

Alvin Satrio Wibowo

May 30, 2013
Bandung

wow, I did not know it, but that's good if you say so :D

great look on this rom..not sure it about performance or free ram..but looks amazing..i hope i get back soon to xperia play..im sure we can make new things together for neoL and xperia play..:good:

hahaha, you can try to port to arc s if you want to know now... for performances & ram still more" better than stock, ram should be narrower, as a result of all this mod a lot, that's what happens in the beats my stock, but in Beats My Stock REBORN I took service.jar and some other files from bro @inuer that already patched, so many apps are running in the cache, such as the setting, and all other social media and app, so despite a lot of mod and applications running, the ram will remain quite relieved, but I am not sure for the game, I think it would not be good for the game :laugh: hahahah

Reactions: Frutak

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
wow, I did not know it, but that's good if you say so :D

hahaha, you can try to port to arc s if you want to know now... for performances & ram still more" better than stock, ram should be narrower, as a result of all this mod a lot, that's what happens in the beats my stock, but in Beats My Stock REBORN I took service.jar and some other files from bro @inuer that already patched, so many apps are running in the cache, such as the setting, and all other social media and app, so despite a lot of mod and applications running, the ram will remain quite relieved, but I am not sure for the game, I think it would not be good for the game :laugh: hahahah

i no longer have a arcS..only galaxy s2, note 2 and xperia play...but great work it seems..dont know about touchpads or gamepads for xplay..but lets see..seems all is working fine..always glad to see good roms here.;)

Kuato

Sep 30, 2012
nowhere
Hi OP, why u write my FB name on Credit thanks? U can Mention my name here,. Mantap terr :p

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BeatsMyStock REBORN
    banner.jpg

RULES
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    :laugh:

INFORMATION
    BeatsMyStock is a rom made by atmodimejad from the bigining with all updates until final version, you can see here. Because this rom is very good and is no longer updated, so I made this rom that will continue BeatsMyStock and I named BeatsMyStock REBORN :cool:

FEATURES
    - X-Reality Bravia Engine
    - TimeScape
    - Cybershot
    - FB FlymeOS System UI
    - Sense5 Clock blink feed
    - Transparant Walkman
    - Magnifying Glass
    - New Transparant Setting
    - New Lockscreen
    - Reboot option on power button
    - Xperia Home reMod
    - Lenovo Icon
    - Twisted Framework Animation
    - Fish bone signal icon
    - Sense 4 recent apps
    - Cyber-shot vignette
    - Phoenix FB
    - Sony media apps
    - Project LardV12
    - Dolby

DOWNLOAD
    ROM
    BeatsMyStock REBORN
    Kernel
    Neo L : ICS3
    Play : use any ics kernel
    SuperSU
    SuperSU
    Camera fix for 480p kernel
    Camera Fix

INSTRUCTIONS
    Download all needed files and put it in your SDcard
    1. Flash stock ftf firmware using Flashtool
    2. Flash recommended kernel
    3. Go to recovery mode
    4. Do full wipe (Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data and System)
    5. Install Beats My Stock REBORN
    6. Instal fix camera (480p kernel only)
    7. Reboot to system and complete the setup wizard
    8. Go back to recovery mode
    9. Install SuperSU
    10. Reboot to system
    11. Enjoy your new ROM

Xperia Play build.prop
    HERE unrar and push to /system - not flashable. 240 dpi fix included
    both D-pad and touchpad worked, tested game :
    NOVA 3, Pocked RPG and Space Trooper

CHANGELOG
    Build 1.0
    Initial Release

SCREENSHOTS
    seluruh.jpg

FOR V2 DOWNLOADS, CHANGELOG, SCREENSHOTS CLICK HERE

TIPS
    1. Sorry, I forgot to change the lcd density so you need to replace it. Go into root explorer/system, open buildpropt in text editor, look for lcd density and change 210 to 240. Sorry for this, I will replace it in the next update ;)

2. for change profile photos on fb ui, the resolution should not be too big, scale length : width try to be 1:1. eg 100x100, do not take pictures directly from the camera, use quickpic.apk for this fb ui...

CREDITS
    @atmodimejad
    @cuatzstress
    XDA Developers
    @wedgess
    @Jarbu12
    @Pizza_Dox
    @WahyuAndri
    Colli Team
    @ronii ahmad
    Zdune Apent
    @serajr
    @Rizal Lovins
    @Dzol Cp
    @Phillip Wu
    @kalel2012
    Іяоэг. Існѕаи
    @leonfirdaus
    Bond Zhaunkzhinaunk
    Buy Setiawan Almachzoemi
    @inuer
    @Bakisha
    Beats My Stock REBORN v2
    BANNER_V2.jpg

CHANGELOG
    Build 2.0
    new settings style
    new icon
    remod n mix ui with 2 statusbar slide, 14 tab and slide
    theme accent color for some app (dial, conversation, keyboard, calculator, setting, systemui, hone etc are themed with theme accent)
    ram booster
    new default beats wallpaper
    remod framewok.jar
    new remod home.apk
    honami keyboard
    more free system

DOWNLOADS
    BeatsMyStock_Reborn_Updates

SCREENSHOTS
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Had some free time , so i decide to test it a little :)

Nice one, glad see a ics-based rom that don't have "Z" in it's name and look. And this one have a is good looking one. I really like the font :D Which one is it? Chococooky?
    There are few bugs here and there (most of it systemUI related) but nothing much for those who like it.

As a bonus, i'll attach build.prop for Xperia Play (unrar and push to /system - not flashable). 240 dpi fix included.
    Once i edited build.prop i had tested few games and i'm glad to say to that both D-pad and touchpad worked (on NOVA 3, Pocked RPG and Space Trooper)

Thanks for your work
    But how did you do?;D I try another cyber-shot camera and it doesnt work://

Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yup, it's the only cyber-shot that work for neo l & play ;)