App & Widgets from other tablets in one place! *Updated 10/24/11*

Search This thread

ganiman

Nov 19, 2010
Very nice, thanks for putting this together.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

DocRambone

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2010
Stockholm
Try the attached version of the asus email widget, functional for me.

Attachments

• EmailWidget.apk
    38 KB · Views: 4,051

JonGarrett

Mar 9, 2011
Bklyn, NY
Hey is it possible to get the File Manager from the Toshiba Thrive? I have both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the Toshiba Thrive. I would like the file manager app from the Thrive installed and working on my 10.1

thnx

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Hey is it possible to get the File Manager from the Toshiba Thrive? I have both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and the Toshiba Thrive. I would like the file manager app from the Thrive installed and working on my 10.1

thnx

I will pull teh apk tonight and see but most of the time that stuff dont transfer over well tablet to tablet.

yang1495

Aug 6, 2011
Screen shots. I could only fit 8 pictures but most of the Toshiba games look the same. Thank you TW for screen capture

Attachments

• hearts.jpg
    hearts.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 3,694
  • solitarie.jpg
    solitarie.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3,671

JonGarrett

Mar 9, 2011
Bklyn, NY
hey thanks for the file., it works perfectly. I have another question. I took the contacts.apk from my Toshiba Thrive, if I install it on my 10.1 will I have:

A. two contacts apps, the touch wiz version I currently have AND the stock 3.1 version
B. one contacts app because the touch wiz version will be over written (incl the icon?)
C. a total disaster so I better not even try it.

Im a noob to Android, Im coming from iOS.

thnx.

krips2003

Sep 27, 2009
Louisville
hey thanks for the file., it works perfectly. I have another question. I took the contacts.apk from my Toshiba Thrive, if I install it on my 10.1 will I have:

A. two contacts apps, the touch wiz version I currently have AND the stock 3.1 version
B. one contacts app because the touch wiz version will be over written (incl the icon?)
C. a total disaster so I better not even try it.

Im a noob to Android, Im coming from iOS.

thnx.

If you are rooted, then use root explorer or something like it, and rename the TW contact.apk to something like contact.apk.bak. Then install the new contact.apk. If it works, good for you if not then remove it and rename the backed up to the original name.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium App

Silenus21

Oct 19, 2008
Would be nice if you could please preview the widgets in this post before downloading it.

Thanks.

JonGarrett

Mar 9, 2011
Bklyn, NY
If you are rooted, then use root explorer or something like it, and rename the TW contact.apk to something like contact.apk.bak. Then install the new contact.apk. If it works, good for you if not then remove it and rename the backed up to the original name.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium App

Im unRooted at the moment, I want to learn as much about it as I can before I attempt it (like I did in 09' with my first iphone and now Im a pro :)

I saw a video which made it look very very easy.

can I still root with touch wiz? will rooting remove it and I have to reinstall it?

Top Liked Posts