[Q] task manager not working :(

Search This thread

mehdi.moha

Dec 21, 2010
Vaxjo
Hi
I flasher NA6 yesterday , after that i received 26Mb update and changed my baseband to NB1

today i noticed the task manager not opening ?! i tried to wipe cach and dalvik but still the same.

my home button works , also when i press home button twice , the S voice is opening . but when i press and hold the home button , nothing happening .

is there any way to resolve that ? i don't wanna to flash my phone again :(:fingers-crossed:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hi
I flasher NA6 yesterday , after that i received 26Mb update and changed my baseband to NB1

today i noticed the task manager not opening ?! i tried to wipe cach and dalvik but still the same.

my home button works , also when i press home button twice , the S voice is opening . but when i press and hold the home button , nothing happening .

is there any way to resolve that ? i don't wanna to flash my phone again :(:fingers-crossed:

Disable S-Voice, or just reflash with Odin (dirty flash without wiping data)

EDIT: PS: good morning mehdi.moha :)

Reactions: mehdi.moha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Disable S-Voice, or just reflash with Odin (dirty flash without wiping data)

EDIT: PS: good morning mehdi.moha :)
    oh MMMAAAAAN :D
    thank u so much

Good morning :)
    Do a backup just in case it wipes your data.. It shouldn't but just in case :)

Sent from my CM11 Kitkat powered N9005