[FREE APP]SkyType - Updated 1/3/2015

Search This thread

EchoesOfOli

May 25, 2009
Ostrava
Hey everybody!. About 5 months ago I started developing my first Windows Phone project called SkyType. I published multiple versions but after a lot of hours of work and i published them into App Spotlight. But today (a hour ago) I published the first update that i actually want public to use. (Or I personaly think is usable.)

92557d1419983375t-all-screen.jpg

Have you ever wanted to use your computer or any other device with a nice keyboard to type on your Windows Phone really fast ? Well now you can thanks to the SkyType ! Use any other device in the same Wi-Fi network to type SMS, E-Mail, to exchange complex internet links or copy text between devices and much more all without the internet connectivity and additional software.
SkyType sleek responsive web interface is based on latest frameworks like jQuerry and Twitter Bootstrap that offers fast and beautiful user experience. All you need to do is use the other device web browser to access the SkyType web interface and type on your Windows Phone - easy as that !

Features:
  • Type SMS, Chat messages (Viber, WhatsApp support) and E-mails.
  • Send and open complex internet links on your phone.
  • Copy text from your computer to your phone clipboard !
  • Copy text from your Phone to your computer or OneDrive with one tap.
  • 3rd Party apps support - Search in-app, send links, coordinates and more.
  • Supports UC Browser, Surfy, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, MixRadio,
  • TubeCast, MetroTube, Maps, Windows Phone Store.
  • Dial numbers, Access your contacts, Share complex texts and much more.
  • Full support for all languages and character sets.
  • Compatibility mode
  • Free app in active development and support.

Huge Compatibility !
SkyType also feature optional COMPATIBILITY MODE for old web browsers and devices.Type on your brand new Surface 3 Pro or use your old Windows 95 machine - SkyType does not care about the machine age, OS or form factor as long as you have at least JavaScript compatible web browser.

SkyType is now in over 5 months of active development.
Huge update to the first public beta version: 0.0.9.5
  • Full support for ALL languages and character sets. (As requested by users.)
  • New BootStrap and jQuerry based web interface + switch between new and old interfaces.
  • Complete new web server implementation.
  • Full application redesign.
  • Improved stability of application (A lot.)
  • Full HD screens optimization.
  • Faster start up, Donation using in-app payment added.
  • Prevent phone from sleep option.
  • Added support for UC Browser, Surfy, Nokia MixRadio, TubeCast, Twitter.

Available for FREE on Windows Store starting now:
https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/skytype/b91933ff-02c5-412b-815f-7a66e9f92a1a
(May take a bit longer until it will appear in your store, it was published few minutes ago :))

And one important thing !
Happy 2015 :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: ceesheim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everybody!. About 5 months ago I started developing my first Windows Phone project called SkyType. I published multiple versions but after a lot of hours of work and i published them into App Spotlight. But today (a hour ago) I published the first update that i actually want public to use. (Or I personaly think is usable.)

92557d1419983375t-all-screen.jpg

Have you ever wanted to use your computer or any other device with a nice keyboard to type on your Windows Phone really fast ? Well now you can thanks to the SkyType ! Use any other device in the same Wi-Fi network to type SMS, E-Mail, to exchange complex internet links or copy text between devices and much more all without the internet connectivity and additional software.
    SkyType sleek responsive web interface is based on latest frameworks like jQuerry and Twitter Bootstrap that offers fast and beautiful user experience. All you need to do is use the other device web browser to access the SkyType web interface and type on your Windows Phone - easy as that !

Features:
    • Type SMS, Chat messages (Viber, WhatsApp support) and E-mails.
    • Send and open complex internet links on your phone.
    • Copy text from your computer to your phone clipboard !
    • Copy text from your Phone to your computer or OneDrive with one tap.
    • 3rd Party apps support - Search in-app, send links, coordinates and more.
    • Supports UC Browser, Surfy, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, MixRadio,
    • TubeCast, MetroTube, Maps, Windows Phone Store.
    • Dial numbers, Access your contacts, Share complex texts and much more.
    • Full support for all languages and character sets.
    • Compatibility mode
    • Free app in active development and support.

Huge Compatibility !
    SkyType also feature optional COMPATIBILITY MODE for old web browsers and devices.Type on your brand new Surface 3 Pro or use your old Windows 95 machine - SkyType does not care about the machine age, OS or form factor as long as you have at least JavaScript compatible web browser.

SkyType is now in over 5 months of active development.
    Huge update to the first public beta version: 0.0.9.5
    • Full support for ALL languages and character sets. (As requested by users.)
    • New BootStrap and jQuerry based web interface + switch between new and old interfaces.
    • Complete new web server implementation.
    • Full application redesign.
    • Improved stability of application (A lot.)
    • Full HD screens optimization.
    • Faster start up, Donation using in-app payment added.
    • Prevent phone from sleep option.
    • Added support for UC Browser, Surfy, Nokia MixRadio, TubeCast, Twitter.

Available for FREE on Windows Store starting now:
    https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/skytype/b91933ff-02c5-412b-815f-7a66e9f92a1a
    (May take a bit longer until it will appear in your store, it was published few minutes ago :))

And one important thing !
    Happy 2015 :smile: