[Q] is it possible to instal at&t based roms on my verizon sch-i545?

Search This thread

mgraham80823

May 13, 2014
my current set-up is surges deoxed nc5 rooted firmware. I have installed hyper-drive 16.1 and liked it but I would like to play around with more rom choices. is there a way to port at&t custom roms to work on my verizon galaxy s4? I can't find a good write-up on it, or tutorial and though googlie has done a great deal for the development community I just don't understand his xstrasmall patch or really understand auto port patches altogether. I would prefer installation methods to be by safestrap, as it is all I'm familiar with. Thank you, for your reply.

Last edited:

wzhigaylo

Feb 6, 2013
Cumming
my current set-up is surges deoxed nc5 rooted firmware. I have installed hyper-drive 16.1 and liked it but I would like to play around with more rom choices. is there a way to port at&t custom roms to work on my verizon galaxy s4? I can't find a good write-up on it, or tutorial and though googlie has done a great deal for the development community I just don't understand his xstrasmall patch or really understand auto port patches altogether. I would prefer installation methods to be by safestrap, as it is all I'm familiar with. Thank you, for your reply.

Some Att roms may work, you may just have to test them. Also you will have to change the APN (google Verizon APN) to be able to get service.