A unified call for LG to acknowledge and fix its G Watch pin problem...

Search This thread

xnorex

May 17, 2010
I have set up a Google Plus post as a point for a unified call to get LG to acknoledge and fix their LG G Watch pin corrosion problem.
If you want to help support the cause, head here:
Plus-Google-com/105494436244231709125/posts/huJ5nFcT2by (I Can't Post Links)

johnus

Nov 25, 2007
Laguna Beach
Hmm...I've worn the G Watch every day since I got it. I sweat like crazy when at work, and definitely while I'm biking or hiking. It's been through ocean water, filthy pool and jacuzzi water, lotion, sunblock, and some food condiments. Have yet to see any discoloration or corrosion to the device or my arm. Maybe you guys are eating something funky. :rolleyes:

I do sweat a lot with this watch though. It's probably the worst watch band I've ever worn. My wrist stinks at the end of the day.

Reactions: Zanej

mbsmd

Aug 29, 2010
They've already pushed out a firmware fix for this issue. You can close your Google Plus page.

Komodo Rogue

Oct 30, 2010
DC
They've already pushed out a firmware fix for this issue. You can close your Google Plus page.

My watch started to show noticeable signs of corrosion on two of the pins. After the update, the pins not only stopped getting worse, but over the past month or so, the corrosion material must have wiped away because now I can't even tell where the corrosion was. So at least for me, the firmware update worked!

OP, did you apply the update? If not, definitely close the google plus page.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmm...I've worn the G Watch every day since I got it. I sweat like crazy when at work, and definitely while I'm biking or hiking. It's been through ocean water, filthy pool and jacuzzi water, lotion, sunblock, and some food condiments. Have yet to see any discoloration or corrosion to the device or my arm. Maybe you guys are eating something funky. :rolleyes:

I do sweat a lot with this watch though. It's probably the worst watch band I've ever worn. My wrist stinks at the end of the day.