2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

seniorstew

Feb 23, 2006
San Diego CA
Worked for me.. Only issue im having is the poximaty sensor doesnt work during phone calls

Sent from my MB855 using XDA Premium App

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
Yea, wrong version rsd. Tried using the same version i used on my X. All seems good so far. Thanks for sharing this :)
Cant wait for a rooted sbf...

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Reactions: Yay 4 Juggs
Jul 8, 2011
Jersey
Sorry 4 the noob question, but how do I get these #s ur talking about? Not as advanced as others here, but we share the same phone & sound issues. Thanx

Sent from my Phantastic Photon 4G

twospirits

Nov 28, 2007
NYC
www.S4GRU.com
Also there is a chance you will need to know your MSL in order to activate!

Is there a way to get msl without calling sprint? I have done it on my htc. Does it work for this phone?
Yeah that app called MSL Reader worked great on HTC phones, but on the Moto it on't work. It says that it can't find the /dev/smd0 folder which upon checking isn't there.

Anyway, I should have done this update before I rooted, but eh, its not so hard to re-root. Just having to call CS to get my MSL number and I hate doing that.

TS

RickNY1971

Mar 27, 2011
Long Island, NY
Just having to call CS to get my MSL number and I hate doing that.

TS

I have found the Sprint reps usually very agreeable to giving your MSL when you call in.. When I called for the MSL for my Photon when I got it, the rep said 'your call was the easiest so far tonight'. I simply told them I was calling because I have to edit the proxy settings because my streaming audio doesn't work right - and she knew exactly what I was talking about.

JarkMackson

Jan 7, 2007
Your MDN is your 10 digit cell phone number, your msid used to be the same number but you probably have to get it from Sprint.

Top Liked Posts