No tracking/location apps work on rooted Note 2

Search This thread

thechaoz

Dec 14, 2011
Okay guys I looked high and low for this for several weeks for this post. I tried using Android device manager, avira, avast, all kinds of tracking apps and none of them are able to even locate my phone. None of them are able to produce a ring on my phone as well.

I usually have location settings disabled I turn them all on tried with every single service. I'm on beans 23 right now with 4.1 .2 rooted. I've tried going through my startup manager, my titanium,autostarts to see if possibly I disable to service .

The only remote clue I've gotten to any of this is what I just tried avast from their website it says its unable to use the tracking service for this device and I would have to use text commands

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

socha818

Apr 19, 2014
Raleigh
GPS Fix Note 2

Okay guys I looked high and low for this for several weeks for this post. I tried using Android device manager, avira, avast, all kinds of tracking apps and none of them are able to even locate my phone. None of them are able to produce a ring on my phone as well.

I usually have location settings disabled I turn them all on tried with every single service. I'm on beans 23 right now with 4.1 .2 rooted. I've tried going through my startup manager, my titanium,autostarts to see if possibly I disable to service .

The only remote clue I've gotten to any of this is what I just tried avast from their website it says its unable to use the tracking service for this device and I would have to use text commands

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? thank you!

I had a problem with mine as well. I found online through searching a fix. It was simple. Just tighten the screws on the back of the phone. I know sounds dumb, but it fixed it. Just take the back off the phone, and lightly tighten all the screws on the back of the phone. Now mine works fine.

thechaoz

Dec 14, 2011
This is really hard to believe lol....can't imagine what that would fix