[Q] Bluetooth not working after upgrade to AOSB 1.3.6

Search This thread

yardsale

Nov 14, 2013
I've been running AOSB on SGH-T999 for several months. Upgraded to AOSB 1.3.6 (Android 4.4.4) yesterday and Bluetooth is no longer functioning and will not pair with any Bluetooth devices, i.e. my phone does not see any devices and other devices do not see my phone. I've reinstalled the ROM (wiped cache and dalvik only, not a clean install; was previously on 1.3.5).

Build #: cm_d2lte-userdebug 4.4.4 KTU84P 30a2494bce test-keys
CyanogenMod version: 11-20140628-unofficial-d2lte
Baseband: Y999UVDLJA
Kernal: 3.4.95-cyanogenmod-gd55ed95

Anyone else experiencing this issue with AOSB 1.3.6 or any other ROM?

Last edited:

McNugget30

Jan 16, 2013
Seattle
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Ditto

I've been running AOSB on SGH-T999 for several months. Upgraded to AOSB 1.3.6 (Android 4.4.4) yesterday and Bluetooth is no longer functioning and will not pair with any Bluetooth devices, i.e. my phone does not see any devices and other devices do not see my phone. I've reinstalled the ROM (wiped cache and dalvik only, not a clean install; was previously on 1.3.5).

Build #: cm_d2lte-userdebug 4.4.4 KTU84P 30a2494bce test-keys
CyanogenMod version: 11-20140628-unofficial-d2lte
Baseband: Y999UVDLJA
Kernal: 3.4.95-cyanogenmod-gd55ed95

Anyone else experiencing this issue with AOSB 1.3.6 or any other ROM?

This Happened to me as well, even did a complete wipe and even ended up reflashing the modem file due to losing service/baseband..... anyone know of a solution?

yardsale

Nov 14, 2013
I'll try it again with TWRP. Ever since the AOSB OTA went live, I've been flashing through the application, perhaps there is some interference. Will flash this evening directly through TWRP and report results following.

Thanks.

Reflashed several more times through TWRP, no change, Bluetooth still not working.

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
Some ROMs for the d2lte do not have working BT at this time. There are a few that have working BT however. I don't know all of them that have working BT, but I know that Carbon for sure has working BT.

GS³: Carbonized, LeanKernel'd, Philz'd

Reactions: yardsale

yardsale

Nov 14, 2013
Some ROMs for the d2lte do not have working BT at this time. There are a few that have working BT however. I don't know all of them that have working BT, but I know that Carbon for sure has working BT.

Thanks, mp3deviant721. I noticed many others are having the same problem. For now, I'll do without BT and wait for the next release of AOSB, if my BT withdrawals get too severe, I'll revert to the previous version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.