[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Search This thread

Da_G

Inactive Senior RD / Moderator Emeritus
Aug 20, 2007
Riverside, CA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
This would be version 6.22, but i'm not releasing a version 6.22, i'm releasing a unified kitchen with several os builds to choose from, but it's in development, so in the meantime, you get that :)

vibranze

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
@Da_G,

Is this kitchen based on the latest official HTC ROM?

I found in the SYS, there are entertainment, autoupdate, etc packages and not removed, can I safely delete them?

Thanks for the effort!

Cheers,
V

Last edited:

Da_G

Aug 20, 2007
Riverside, CA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Yes, you can remove them, I didn't split the sys up as I had before in this build, still trying to figure out how to get that to work with the unified kitchen, which is why :)

And yes, based on 5.05.410.1 portugeuse rom.. although now there's a newer one.. 5.05.414.1.. finnish, let's see what's in that :)

vibranze

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
I see. You must be busy translating each country ROM:)

If I want to just get the fix for battery and SMS notification, can I copy the folders out, eg. SYS\Redist\htmlnote.dll and replace it to other ROM's SYS folder?

Thanks.

V

Yes, you can remove them, I didn't split the sys up as I had before in this build, still trying to figure out how to get that to work with the unified kitchen, which is why :)

And yes, based on 5.05.410.1 portugeuse rom.. although now there's a newer one.. 5.05.414.1.. finnish, let's see what's in that :)

The Jack of Clubs

Jan 28, 2007
Houston
anybody getting the error "file not found! retry!!!C:\DagYo_\TOOLS\G'Reloc.exe" while trying to build?

also is there anyway to improve 3d performance? (adding back htcmdp or taking it out i dont remember)

Da_G

Aug 20, 2007
Riverside, CA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
In short, no. I'd rather wait for someone to release the diamond2/pro2 ROM dump and work from that, rather than spend the extra effort of reversing protection on someone elses ROM..

Re: improving graphics performance, you can try removing htcmdp.dll, but this causes random graphical glitches..

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
In short, no. I'd rather wait for someone to release the diamond2/pro2 ROM dump and work from that, rather than spend the extra effort of reversing protection on someone elses ROM..

Re: improving graphics performance, you can try removing htcmdp.dll, but this causes random graphical glitches..

Ive yet to find a way to overcome the protection added by platform rebuilder anyway.

You can get individual files and such out but I dont think it is possible to ever get a usable xip and sys. I have been tirelessly searching for a copy of 21018 and theyve all been built with platform rebuilder :(

If I ever find a usable copy of it, Ill definitely send you a copy.

The Jack of Clubs

Jan 28, 2007
Houston
i was going to try removing htcmdp but i cant seem to get past the g'reloc.exe error. its driving me insane i wanna get my fuze back up and working properly.

Walter T

Feb 12, 2009
Mr. Da_G,

I flashed my phone with the 6.0 update from Samsung.
Afterwards I noticed that 'Phone Off' label.
I have tried re-flashing my Samsung i607 with your 6.0 ROM.
It seems to work, however, I still have the 'Phone Off' label.
Can you offer me any insight on how I my get rid of that.
Right now, the phone will not call out.

mhumphrey

Nov 2, 2008
Redmond, WA
I'm trying to recreate the Buttons settings behavior from your ROMs on another WM build. I see from researching here that the buttons are entries in the registry under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys. However, I wasn't able to find a list of the correct entries for all the buttons on the Raphael device. If you, or someone, would send me these registry enteries or a pointer to where I can find them in the kitchen ROMs, I would be very grateful.

The Jack of Clubs

Jan 28, 2007
Houston
Hi,

You may want to check if you have duplicate GUID/DSM/RGU file, especially your own OEM packages.

HTH.

V

im not sure what you mean by that. i can unrar it and do nothing but build and get the same thing. i dont know why it gives this error. i hate being the only one that gets it. all the other kitchens worked fine (after turning off uac)