Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Miren Browser

Votes: 18 5.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MegaBubbletea

Oct 29, 2010
Firefox! (now with Flash Support :)

Opera doesnt have Addons/Plugins... a little bit faster but thats not all (for me).

And Dolphin? hum... i think it's to slow...

Greetz
Hiarni

I agree Dolphin is slow IMO. It just feels sluggish compared to Opera when loading pages. Firefox is decent just sometimes bugs out.

nodixe

May 12, 2011
I have used miren faithfully for awhile for the tabbed browsing and swithching with volume keys but looking to change. Miren hasnt been updated and is unavailable on market..why? Does any browser allow swithching tabs by swiping?

w32parite

Apr 29, 2008
I use Maxthon with no issues a long time.

Runs fast, has flash and addon and theme support.

Greetings

XxUNOxX

Aug 23, 2011
Martinópolis/SP
Currently I'm using Opera on the Internet in 3G and WIFI Dolphin
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Atualmente estou usando Opera na internet 3G e Dolphin no WIFI

hawkstorm

Nov 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I started using firefox on both my milestone 2 and XOOM mz601 and I find it performs quite well on both, its really snappy and browsing is really smooth. Even sites like codeacademy work really well.

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA App

Regaddi

Jan 27, 2012
Gießen
I usually use Opera Mobile, because it's my standard desktop browser and I can easily get my favorites by syncing via Opera Link.
Normally I'm not a real fan of commercial closed-source software, but Opera made my day pretty often :)

XRobert01

Feb 9, 2012
Targu-Jiu
I use stock browser because it has a better speed than opera and on the stock the flash player is working fine.
I need try the dolphin browser,maybe it's better.

BoyBawang2

Nov 25, 2008
I tested them all. It seems that only "Opera Mobile" is hardware accelerated because it's the smoooothest among the rest. But I voted for Dolphin because of the better interface design.

dr.faramroze

Oct 28, 2009
Valsad/Mumbai
svg rendering and image quality is not 100% in Opera Mobile. QQ browser is the best for any Android phone but has no bookmark backup or cloud option. Firefox has wap and mobile site page fix problem. Miren browser is not a full fledged stand alone browser, it works on stock browser. Dolphin also has a few bugs. UCmobile gets freezed or FC after multiple tabs open. Boat browser is somewhat true android experience and friendly with not so much data compression. Boat browser handles payment gateways and java scripts well. Maxthon browser is also quite sturdy and reliable to use. Puffin browser is an excellent browser with full page performance but starts with the homepage with new window or tab. Ninesky browser too is very descriptive but has noticable bugs.

Normally a browser's credit is noticed while loading a media rich heavy website and when multiple tabs are open upto 10.

My preferences:-
Boat browser
Maxthon Browser
Ninesky
Puffin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all, i decided to start this thread so users can poll for their favourite browser and also discuss the pros and cons of each browser

the aim of this is to hopefully help other users, who have trouble on deciding which browser to go for - to make up their mind:)

all input and feedback would be much appreciated. thanks:)
    I'd probably have to vote for Dolphin HD. I've found it the most user friendly of what I have used, however, a lot of the time i have to resort back to stock for compatibility with certain things. For example a lot of embedded youtube videos would say something to the effect of "not compatible with mobile devices".

So in all, I think stock works "properly" but is pretty awkward to use. Might have to suss out opera after the rap it got here :).
    I'm using Dolphin with Firefox :rolleyes:

Indeed..i use dolphin too:D