Z2 issue?

Search This thread

TheGoddess_

Jun 27, 2013
I saw this "hands on" video and she had some complaints regarding the phone so I sent her an email and she responded me:

" the phone has plastic sides. The PR agent who showed me his white phone was wearing black pants. After only a few days with the device in his pocket, the dye from his pants transfered and stained the white plastic of the Z2. This probably happens because of the texture of the plastic. It is a matte finish when it should be glossy for white for the exact reason I am telling you here.
I don't know if they will fix it. They will need to change the plastic... Or seal it from stains. We shall see."

What do u guys think about this? Maybe the PR agent had new pants on :fingers-crossed: and thats why the phone got colored

Hellscythe

Sep 8, 2012
straya kienttt
I saw this "hands on" video and she had some complaints regarding the phone so I sent her an email and she responded me:

" the phone has plastic sides. The PR agent who showed me his white phone was wearing black pants. After only a few days with the device in his pocket, the dye from his pants transfered and stained the white plastic of the Z2. This probably happens because of the texture of the plastic. It is a matte finish when it should be glossy for white for the exact reason I am telling you here.
I don't know if they will fix it. They will need to change the plastic... Or seal it from stains. We shall see."

What do u guys think about this? Maybe the PR agent had new pants on :fingers-crossed: and thats why the phone got colored

was it an actual stain? or was it just like, material that came off the pants?
if it could be rubbed off then it shouldnt be too bad hahah

elias234

Dec 3, 2011
this still a prototype device , wait for the device to at least get released , why start nag from now about the phone ans there is still couple of month to get released