[Q] i need a new ROM please create for me!!

Search This thread

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
my phone from china
android 2.3.6
can you help me

That has to literally be the worst description of a phone I have seen. This would be the equivalent of walking into the mechanic to get your car fixed and you ask him, "Hey, can you fix my car? It's the one with 4 wheels." Not trying to be a jerk, but this is meant to be a community to learn and get some help, not a request line. I suggest you do some more research on which phone you have. This might not be easy due to the nature of cheap Chinese android phones that rarely have much documentation, but it's quite possible there is already a development community specifically for your phone (which also might have clones that use the same or similar software that could be used). But if that's something that you can't be bothered to do, then the amount of time and research needed to properly mod your phone probably is going to be more than you are ready for as well.

Reactions: June Oliver

June Oliver

Feb 14, 2014
to help me

That has to literally be the worst description of a phone I have seen. This would be the equivalent of walking into the mechanic to get your car fixed and you ask him, "Hey, can you fix my car? It's the one with 4 wheels." Not trying to be a jerk, but this is meant to be a community to learn and get some help, not a request line. I suggest you do some more research on which phone you have. This might not be easy due to the nature of cheap Chinese android phones that rarely have much documentation, but it's quite possible there is already a development community specifically for your phone (which also might have clones that use the same or similar software that could be used). But if that's something that you can't be bothered to do, then the amount of time and research needed to properly mod your phone probably is going to be more than you are ready for as well.
'

• can you help me..my facebook acc is soobii9x i will give you some information pls sent me a massage soon!!thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    my phone from china
    android 2.3.6
    can you help me
    my phone from china
    android 2.3.6
    can you help me