After months of use how pristine is your note 3

Search This thread

avenging

Sep 28, 2013
After about 9 months where sometimes I would use the sview sometimes I don't so far so good very pristine. Knock on wood to not drop this on asphalt

Amar.B

Feb 12, 2013
Sarajevo
HTC One X
HTC Wildfire S
Not gonna hijack the thread, but thanks to KNOX, no more Note 4 for me, HTC/LG here I come!
Well I'm old fan of HTC devices i have used wildfire s, one v, One X i liked them so much so i told my self why don't you give Samsung S3 a try bought one s3 Verizon it was great but it felt cheap in my hand with there plastic cover i had to go back to HTC bought HTC One M7 the worst idea ever had too many factory defects exchange it 3 times with a new one but they had camera sensor defect so i guess if you are going to buy HTC brother think twice M7 or M8 they are using the same camera sensors even if it has no issues from the beginning with camera be aware after 6 month you will have pink reddish Tint in nigh shots or dark places.. so be careful HTC not that good anymore.. so go for the LG
cheers ?

ardom

Mar 17, 2012
Well I'm old fan of HTC devices i have used wildfire s, one v, One X i liked them so much so i told my self why don't you give Samsung S3 a try bought one s3 Verizon it was great but it felt cheap in my hand with there plastic cover i had to go back to HTC bought HTC One M7 the worst idea ever had too many factory defects exchange it 3 times with a new one but they had camera sensor defect so i guess if you are going to buy HTC brother think twice M7 or M8 they are using the same camera sensors even if it has no issues from the beginning with camera be aware after 6 month you will have pink reddish Tint in nigh shots or dark places.. so be careful HTC not that good anymore.. so go for the LG
cheers ?
Yeah if only not because of the Pink Tinting of the Camera. HTC is really a solid choice. Premium build quality and it is undeniably a very beautiful phone, IMHO HTC M7 looks better than M8. And another good thing about HTC lately is they are one of those OEMs who makes it to their software update promises. And about LG. I got to test myself the LG G3 the dark gray one, I was actually impressed, LG has greatly improved but on the software side they kinda lag out on updates but I believe they'll be changing their perspective on that. Samsung Note 3 is a lovely phone with impressive battery life, I also like the leather like back case because I am born with sweaty hands and of all the smartphones I had, this was the one I was worrying less of having smudges at the back. Though I hate the chrome linings they kinda fade out easily, though that's partly my fault because I am a No-case guy eversince I got my 3rd smartphone which was a iPhone5 (the only IOS phone I owned). I like to see the full beauty of my phone, but in return I should he ready for random fading of the chrome frame. And I agree with the previous poster. No more Note 4 for me too because of Knox. Knox should have been optional, more of a business package, not for normal users like me.

My next phone probably next year would be from HTC/LG/Sony. I hate to leave samsung but Knox's trouble outweighs its benefits for me. The last time I checked SAMSUNG IS still ANDROID not IOS so why mimic Apple

Note: random typos *spelling*

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts