Tims Key Quest WVGA game photos and demo included

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Play as Tim in his quest to defeat the evil ice king. Some levels require tim to collect the key, then a magic portal will appear . When Tim goes through portals he is transfered to another level.Other levels are standard levels where Tim has to avoid enemies and jump from platform to platform. Then there are the boss levels, where you have to figure out how to beat the bosses.
Onscreen controls are easy to use plus to solve the problem of multi-touch , you have a jump left and jump right button.Enjoy!!!!
If you want the full version its only .99 cents,plus has user reviews and 5 star rating
at mobi-hand here
http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=66920&n=Tims-Key-Quest

Youtube link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgc_GT_x2QY took it from my phone so its a little blurry.
I thank you all for your support.

Attachments

• Timmy_key_quest.cab
    2.1 MB · Views: 650
Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
feedback

Can I get some feedback from anyone who has played the game?

Dumbluck

Jul 2, 2010
game

This is good, where can i find the cracked version.

Last edited by a moderator:

sailow

Jul 31, 2008
Just tried the game, great if you have a couple of mins to kill.

I second the music during game play.

1. The sfx doesn't always work. (first stage)
2. I can't minimize the game. (rhodium)
3. You may need an indicator for where to press when you die. Or an auto-restart after 5 seconds. I waited a couple of seconds thinking it'll restart by itself.
4. Jumping and moving causes the screen to stop moving. (ie. upright then right right after causes the screen to stop moving if you pass the middle.)
5. The buttons cover the moving objects in the second stage.
6. Maybe an option for landscape, or reverse landscape.

Also, a crack for a $1 game? I'm sure we can all afford that.

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
feedback

Thanks for the feedback!! I tried as best I could to make sure the buttons dont hinder the gameplay. I set the buttons jump left and jump rigth so you dont have to press the direction after jumping. Iam glad that you liked it.