Post your screens

Search This thread

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Say what? 19?
Damn Evil, you and I are getting up there huh?

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

Yessir. Seems to be going faster the older I get too. Seems like I was just in high school. But damned if I'm not 30, married and have 2 kids already :eek: next thing I know I'm gonna be waking up and be 50.

☆SoA: Son's of Android™☆

I like to break stuff! :D

Reactions: Stryke_the_Orc

max-555

Dec 28, 2010
Luxembourg
Twilight project
Huge thanks to galaxyjeebs for weather ICONS.

image.png
image.png

ayydin

Apr 26, 2012
Burgas
If I have to choice a last thing to do in my life, whatever to do but I will name her - Kate Winslet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364669877195.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364669877195.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 111

mpiretank

May 23, 2008
I'm pretty sure he themed the entire ROM... Jellyverse doesn't come in red. I'd say that's special.

EXACTLY!! Very special for anyone loving jellyverse..And yes most of it is themed..still working on it but im a noob so some things I still cant find..I would love to post a mod...with shadowgods blessing of course ;) (And a few others for using their icons from different roms...I just made it red..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the thread states, lets see those screens!

No longer need a place holder. Just put something up here to put it up! :D:D:D:D
    Man I'm definitely done attempting to post anything in the android themes home screen thread. Those dudes are bias as hell over there.

Never gotten one single thanks. Mine may be distasteful to some but at least you can tell I tried.

The dude below me will post a screen with an all white background, with like a gray stripe going across, and like 2 icons in the middle. Then he'll get like 84 thanks lol.

I'm like a REALLY?!? For that??

Guess I'll never understand the popular hip minimal screen. My brain doesn't understand it. Blank real estate on a screen drives me crazy... It's on OCD thing.

Anyway, end rant. Sorry guys. At least you guys put stuff in here that is actually inspiring and not 3 black dots on a white sheet of paper :rolleyes:

God I'm a nerd

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

A quickie....

smdeGxU.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

That's sick bro. Nice and balanced and can't go wrong with a joker theme. Plus I will proudly admit I like purple :) Are the weather and dates uccw?

kinda addicted to sixaxis, epsxe, and virtua tennis right now. :silly:
    9BJYc.png
    jeCXU.png
    I don't typically have a cluttered home screen like this, I was playing around with this launcher I found on play store. A launcher like this can only inspire all you creative folks to unleash the beast within. You can edit almost EVERYTHING you can think of.

All of these widgets are overlapping, but have access to them all by placing the smaller ones on top of the larger ones.

I hope this helps unlock that creative block we experience with limitations our current launchers have.. enjoy
    uploadfromtaptalk1357500102732.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Man I'm definitely done attempting to post anything in the android themes home screen thread. Those dudes are bias as hell over there.

Never gotten one single thanks. Mine may be distasteful to some but at least you can tell I tried.

The dude below me will post a screen with an all white background, with like a gray stripe going across, and like 2 icons in the middle. Then he'll get like 84 thanks lol.

I'm like a REALLY?!? For that??

Guess I'll never understand the popular hip minimal screen. My brain doesn't understand it. Blank real estate on a screen drives me crazy... It's on OCD thing.

Anyway, end rant. Sorry guys. At least you guys put stuff in here that is actually inspiring and not 3 black dots on a white sheet of paper :rolleyes:

God I'm a nerd

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

That's sick bro. Nice and balanced and can't go wrong with a joker theme. Plus I will proudly admit I like purple :) Are the weather and dates uccw?

now i feel kinda uncomfortable.
    Mq9IYA4.jpg

LMAO

nah, but really though.. a lot of those guys are, and have been theming/homescreen setup friends for some time now and they seem to always like each others and such.
    i ve noticed this too... a really creative screen will get posted and then something with "minimal" effort will get posted after and get many "thanks". its most likely due to the second poster being a well known member in that thread with lots of styles and not just minimal or maybe just really unique with his minimal setups. or maybe his friends are saying "hi, Dont forget to like my next screen" :) whatever the case may be tho, his friends are gonna like it regardless unless its horendous. while the first poster (if he is not well known) will get very few unless its "super creative", most likely due to the fact that he is still a "no name" yet in the thread, or the "elite members" will not give thanks because they are afraid their "elite" friends will see their thanks and laugh at what theyre liking. it seems petty imo but that is only my theory. idk for sure.

i like what i like and i reflect that by replying or giving "thanks" period. we shouldnt care if its a popular post or if it has gotten 1 thanks. but it seems a few over there do. now, i like to get my screens noticed and liked too but i know now that many dig it and still dont hit the thanks. no big deal i guess. i like it so im going to post it. maybe there is someone who wants to try it out. ive been an artist all my life and this is just another medium. just because im an artist tho, doesnt mean its gonna be thought of as creative or "art" in their eyes. and many in my life just dont "get" my art, or art in general. so ive had my fair share of dissapointment. their loss. whats screams "beautiful" in someones eyes, looks awful in anothers.

now, while i wasnt into minimal setups at first, ive since liked to do them sometimes because there is an artistic sensibility that goes along with what youre trying to do with the space and colors (or lack there of) on the screen. again, whatever makes a person happy and reflects their style is what it should be about. oh, and functionality. :p

dont stop posting!! people will get to know you and there are some who do and will like it. trust me. every has to see it regardless. dont get discouraged by lack of "thanks". sometimes i even run out if thanks first thing in the morning but i get too lazy to pull out tapatalk to give those thanks. Unless its a dev with an update or a new rom. then im all over it to show my appreciation. but yeah, creativity and art is very subjective and everyone has it. show it. :)

sorry guys for MY long ass post. now to do some more reading beacause im still on stock! :eek: dont know what i want to flash. glad the ttweakend is here.