Xperia SP USB and software update problems

Search This thread

marinaczg

Mar 3, 2013
It's not the first time that i'm posting this kind of problem, My SP was repaired 3 times in 3 months since i bought it, absolute piece of s...
How is it possible to pick your cell up from service centre, then you come home and you find out that they haven't connected it to pc/usb just to be sure that USB works ???? Everytime they were testing my phone, after removing old motherboard and of course when they put new and they didn't connect it to PC ??? Are they retarded ?? Anyway, i will terminate my contract with Tele2 and service centre, because this is just too annoying. What a dose of unprofesionalism, unbelievable.
Right now i can't do anything except using my phone and retards in service centre didn't update my software ?? So how am i supposed to do that when my pc can't recognize it, it even won't charge over PC ! Same thing like the first time when it didn't charge and wasn't recognized on pc.

Well is there any solution to update my firmware over the air or something.. Thanks, i'm very frustrated

velnens123

Dec 23, 2010
Lincoln
It's not the first time that i'm posting this kind of problem, My SP was repaired 3 times in 3 months since i bought it, absolute piece of s...
How is it possible to pick your cell up from service centre, then you come home and you find out that they haven't connected it to pc/usb just to be sure that USB works ???? Everytime they were testing my phone, after removing old motherboard and of course when they put new and they didn't connect it to PC ??? Are they retarded ?? Anyway, i will terminate my contract with Tele2 and service centre, because this is just too annoying. What a dose of unprofesionalism, unbelievable.
Right now i can't do anything except using my phone and retards in service centre didn't update my software ?? So how am i supposed to do that when my pc can't recognize it, it even won't charge over PC ! Same thing like the first time when it didn't charge and wasn't recognized on pc.

Well is there any solution to update my firmware over the air or something.. Thanks, i'm very frustrated

Unofortunately, you can't update your phone "over the air", but you can try updating your phone using flashtool as this might be a software problem.