Display protective film

Search This thread

Phantom1275

Nov 5, 2007
Rio de Janeiro
People say HTC original screen protector is washable. So how can I wash it?
I put it, but it was not very aligned, so I had to take it... and now it's kind of dirty. Tried to wash it but can't get rid of the dirt, because it's in the glue side.
Is there any screen protector recommended, besides HTC original?

Jeratain

Nov 10, 2007
I just ordered and received an HTC Touch WriteSHIELD® anti-GLARE protector from PocketPCTechs.com. It doesn't hold any fingerprints, reduces glare, fits perfectly on the Vogue and just looks clean.

I also tried washing the original protector tonight. I couldn't git rid of the little dirt grit in the glue, but was able to confirm that you can wash it and still have it stick on the screen. All I did was run it under some lukewarm water in the sink and let it dry.

Phantom1275

Nov 5, 2007
Rio de Janeiro
I also tried washing the original protector tonight. I couldn't git rid of the little dirt grit in the glue, but was able to confirm that you can wash it and still have it stick on the screen. All I did was run it under some lukewarm water in the sink and let it dry.

Yeah, I can wash it and it still stick on the screen. But the real problem is the dirt that I can't remove!
I guess I'll have to buy another screen protector.

pontello

Nov 23, 2007
Thanks for the tips, ppl. I washed the original protector in a bowl of lukewarm water and a squirt of dish soap. Reapplied and looks like new :)

daniel_rh

Jul 21, 2007
PHP:
Yeah, I can wash it and it still stick on the screen. But the real problem is the dirt that I can't remove!
I guess I'll have to buy another screen protector.

You can use liquid soap to easily remove the dirt from the screen protector, don't worry, the screen proyector doesn't will lose the sticking thing

napo7

Jan 14, 2009
ExpertShield sells very good quality screen protectors...

I've got some for all of my Digital Cameras (SLR and Point'n'Shoot):

always been satisfied !

tunx

May 26, 2005
Chicago
has anyone here used the TMOBILE "in the box" screen protector ?

mine already had a thin film protector and a spare one in the box ... been using it with thin film one since last few weeks and i am not completely sure if i should change it :confused:

any experiences / advice would be highly appreciated ...

Attachments

• IMG_3029.jpg
    IMG_3029.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3031.jpg
    IMG_3031.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 26

x86

Jun 7, 2008
Cairns
www.nfopic.com
I had the same thing happen with mine, I only found my screen protector in my box about 9mths later.... I applied it, got some dust under and now its stuffed! I tried to wash it, but not 100% now!

remember to put it on as soon as u gt ur phone :)