[Q] Can't hang up calls?
I just recently flashed SuperNexus 3 (AOSP 4.3) On my i9300.
I have only one problem, and that is that I can't seem to hang up an active call.
It goes like this sequence:
1. dial a number
2. person picks up, everything is fine because he or she can end the call too.
3. in the event that the other end does not pick up the phone, the fun begins.
4. I'd like to hang up the call because there is not much to a voice mail.
5. I press the red phone button, whichs turns gray.
6. My phone goes back to the launcher, but says that there is an open call to be hung up.
7. The call can't be hung up so I end up having tor restart the phone.
I'd like to try a different kernel, but there are not so much 4.3 kernels out yet.
Any help would be extremely much appreciated!