Originally Posted by Aneel
did you flash a ICS kernel first?? Well if you are on a LOCKED BOOTLOADER can't help but i'm so sure that you can you can relock your bootloader even if you have nlocked your bootloader once so try unlocking bootloader and flash the stock .587 ICS and then flash that ROM and you shoudl be getting your touch back
My cellphone is impossible to Unlock Bootload. About the ROM, here is what I done
1. It was on the Official 4.0.2.A.0.58 firmware, which is GingerBread based
2. I rooted, installed CWM but still on 0.58
3. I downloaded the TouchWiz ROM form here
, that is made to Both BL and Ice Cream Sandwich base
4. It bricked, my guess is that the Kernel from SE Firmware 4.0.2.A.0.58 is not compatible with ICS, so I should have updated to 4.1.B.0.587 that should update its Kernel to support ICS. Here it still entering on CWM but the touch buttons refused to work on it.
5. So, I unbricked the cellphone with the Xperia Unbrick Guide
, and installed the 0.58 again, what made it boot, but still no touch.
Since that I flashed and reflashed ROMs thru FlashTool, including the ST17i and ST18 that were recommended in other topics, but still no touch. I really don't know what else to do, since i can neither activate USB Debugging nor acess CWM that was lost on this mess.