Guys can some one help me with triangle away it wont work does some one knows how

Search This thread

Samavb

Dec 9, 2010
Please don't try triangle away

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Free mobile app

Triangle Away is wonderful app by chainfire.
He made it to reset the binary counter in Samsung devices.
Unfortunately, since last few iterations in android lot of changes have occurred.
For instance, in Android 4.2, Android 4.1 we didn't have the Knox and therefore, we were able to use triangle away to reset it happily.
Since Android 4.3 and above if the firmware comes with Knox enabled or say knox not removed from the firmware and if you want to root & install custom firmware then you have a problem.
Triangle away will trip the Knox and it is not recommend for now.
Chainfire himself has confessed that due to this "Knox" feature and that extra counter setting in "download mode" in Samsung devices
like Note 2, Note 3, Note 8 and other devices released this year it is not possible to reset the Knox counter.

It is very risky for now and please do not use it.
Wait for chainfire or someone to come up with a solution to counter Knox. They succeeded with Note 3, hopefully they will do something for others too.

I am using Note 3 Neo SM-N750. Which model handset are you using? Do you want to root? Did your binary counter or knox counter got tripped?

Cheers!
Sam

KSKHH

Dec 28, 2012
TA does not support this model...and may not support as well due to KNOX