[Q] canvas knight a350

Search This thread

ranjan0030

May 3, 2014
hi everyone,
i have canvas knight a350.and its display is broken not the touch pad....i have some data in it.and i need that
is there any method to get it.

TechMinerUK

Jun 8, 2013
www.techmineruk.net
hi everyone,
i have canvas knight a350.and its display is broken not the touch pad....i have some data in it.and i need that

Yes but it will be difficult if you have a passcode.

Turn the tablet on and plug in to your usb port on PC and you should be able to access data on the tablet.

If you have a passcode then you have to guess where the dots/numbers are to unlock it to gain access to data.

Hope I could help and good luck with your data

Reactions: ranjan0030

ranjan0030

May 3, 2014

Turn the tablet on and plug in to your usb port on PC and you should be able to access data on the tablet.

If you have a passcode then you have to guess where the dots/numbers are to unlock it to gain access to data.

thanks a lot for answering me.
i am not able to access data by plugging into usb port on pc,because the memory is not showing there.....
as i am not able to mount the storage on pc.
and i have pattern lock.........coz of broken display its not visible to draw it,i have tried a lot.
Any another method plz tell me.

TechMinerUK

Jun 8, 2013
www.techmineruk.net
thanks a lot for answering me.
i am not able to access data by plugging into usb port on pc,because the memory is not showing there.....
as i am not able to mount the storage on pc.
and i have pattern lock.........coz of broken display its not visible to draw it,i have tried a lot.
Any another method plz tell me.

Unfortunatley the only method is to get another display

Sorry about the screen:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi everyone,