[Q] Front camera is not working

Search This thread

maadsalman

Nov 13, 2013
When I was using stock rom 4.2.2 .17 I tried to open my camera. then suddenly I got Error! Camera not Available. I tried Third Party Applications but that did not help, but it turned out that the front camera, the back camera and the flash light not working at all. I did a factory reset and reflashed the stock rom and I formatted my SD card but still the issues not solved. So I flashed CM11 then the back camera and the flash light work again :good: .. but the front camera still not working at all. any ideas gays? :(

Hristmas

Aug 4, 2014
When I was using stock rom 4.2.2 .17 I tried to open my camera. then suddenly I got Error! Camera not Available. I tried Third Party Applications but that did not help, but it turned out that the front camera, the back camera and the flash light not working at all. I did a factory reset and reflashed the stock rom and I formatted my SD card but still the issues not solved. So I flashed CM11 then the back camera and the flash light work again :good: .. but the front camera still not working at all. any ideas gays? :(
Maybe try flashing older rom, and then via USB just update software.?
I've got cm11 and it's not same camera .apk as Sony.
If that does not help, try to extract that camer .apk from cm11 and just put it in your phone (remove stock camera apk).

maadsalman

Nov 13, 2013
Hristmas
I will try this, but I'm thinking of changing the KERNEL to see if that's could make it work