[App][English] 360 Guards ("ALL IN ONE" app to protect your phone)

Search This thread

ChoiB

Jul 15, 2012
possibilty of new translation

a new version of the 360 guards is out, are they still using the same tool or is there any new work around for a new english translation? Thanks!

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
a new version of the 360 guards is out, are they still using the same tool or is there any new work around for a new english translation? Thanks!

Still the same tool...unless you email those developer themselves and ask them... they might feel I'm annoyed when I ask too many question ..

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S

Cyanoid

Oct 18, 2010
Although it isn't mentioned at all in the OP, 360 Guards appears to have a dialer, called "Fast Dialer". It's the nicest dialer I've seen on Android. Problem is.... I have no idea how it appeared on my desktop. I just know that it "belongs" to 360 Guards (accoding to info from ADW launcher).

I can not find "Fast Dialer" per se, in any app management program. Nor can I find any option to put a dialer on the desktop, in 360 Guards. (At one point, I lost the dialer by flinging it into the ADW info box. Next day, it reappared on my dock! But I do not have 360 Guards active!).

I need to know where/what it is, to back it up and change its icon! Can anyone clue me in on that?

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
Although it isn't mentioned at all in the OP, 360 Guards appears to have a dialer, called "Fast Dialer". It's the nicest dialer I've seen on Android. Problem is.... I have no idea how it appeared on my desktop. I just know that it "belongs" to 360 Guards (accoding to info from ADW launcher).

I can not find "Fast Dialer" per se, in any app management program. Nor can I find any option to put a dialer on the desktop, in 360 Guards. (At one point, I lost the dialer by flinging it into the ADW info box. Next day, it reappared on my dock! But I do not have 360 Guards active!).

I need to know where/what it is, to back it up and change its icon! Can anyone clue me in on that?

This one is old one... You can check new one here.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1685816

Accidentally sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Cyanoid

Oct 18, 2010
That's the page where I got the Battery Guard and Battery Saver apps! I'd like to know where "Fast Dialer" came from? How did it appear on my desktop? Is it available as a seperate app, so i can change its icon?! Do you or anyone know the answer to any of these questions?

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
That's the page where I got the Battery Guard and Battery Saver apps! I'd like to know where "Fast Dialer" came from? How did it appear on my desktop? Is it available as a seperate app, so i can change its icon?! Do you or anyone know the answer to any of these questions?

Is it 360 launcher? It has it in 360 dot.

And inside there's 360 user centre... I think this is where you find that if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Cyanoid

Oct 18, 2010
No, I am not using 360 Launcher. "Fast Dialer" belongs to 360 Guards. (I am saying this because "info" in ADW says it is 360 Guards. And when calls come in, there is the same notification bubble on the Fast Dialer and 360 Guards icons). However... I have looked at all the options in 360 Guards, and I can not find anything that calls up a dialer!

Is "Fast Dialer" available as a seperate app, so I can change its icon?

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
No, I am not using 360 Launcher. "Fast Dialer" belongs to 360 Guards. (I am saying this because "info" in ADW says it is 360 Guards. And when calls come in, there is the same notification bubble on the Fast Dialer and 360 Guards icons). However... I have looked at all the options in 360 Guards, and I can not find anything that calls up a dialer!

Is "Fast Dialer" available as a seperate app, so I can change its icon?

Nope.. It is not available... Sorry

Cyanoid

Oct 18, 2010
Nope.. It is not available... Sorry

Could you at least tell me how to call it up?? I have no idea how Fast Dialer appeared on my desktop. ADW says it is associated with 360 Guards. But I have looked in 360 Guards, I can not find any option for a dialer. (I do not have 360 Launcher or 360 Dot installed).

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Hi dev. I'm trying to translate this 360 mobile safe app by myself. Can you please help that where all Chinese strings are located to translate them?

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
Hi dev. I'm trying to translate this 360 mobile safe app by myself. Can you please help that where all Chinese strings are located to translate them?

If I am not mistaken, after you decompiled the application, there should be a folder named "locale". There's multiple language file in there. Translate it and compile the app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link to original 360 卫士 in market. Application is in Chinese Language

360 Guards

**I'm not part of the developers of the application. I just translated the application WITHOUT changing anything excluding the language file**

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    It won't let me update anymore. The company is using it's own version of tool to sign the file. Once I decompile and compile the 360 Guards back to apk, it will installed successfully. But once the app is launched, it will required you to download the APK from original site as it said my APK is broken. I can't release English Version update anymore.

Currently only supports GSM and WCDMA mobile phone.
    (you may try it out and let us know whether it is working for CDMA devices.)​

Spending few days (as it has a lot of features and the length is really long, 1533 lines!) on translating this Chinese Language application into English Language. Hope you guys like it.

About 360 Guards
    Features:
    1. What happen if you lost your device
    2. Anti-theft protection
    3. Backup SMS / contact to its cloud
    4. Block incoming call
    5. Block spam message
    6. Virus scanner with cloud killing features
    7. Data/Traffic monitor with daily/ weekly/ monthly data limit notifier
    8. One-click clear cache
    9. One-click free memory
    10. Check your available credit
    11. Firewall
    12. Floating widget for easy access
    13. Battery saver optimization
    14. One-click boost your device
    15. Show system information, better, resolution, CPU, etc
    16. Hardware testing including pixel test, SD memory, etc
    17. Document management
    18. File explorer
    19. etc... [tell me :)]
    It is a real ALL IN ONE mobile phone application. Protect your phone in and out. And it is easy to use. Don't forget to leave me a comment and share this out if this is a useful app.

Initial release: 360_Guards_0
    - Every word in language file is being translated into English. Do let me know if I missed out something somewhere or it show something that shouldn't say in there.
    - Photo is not translated yet. Will release version with picture being translated in next few days.

Initial release: 360_Guards_1
    - Translated a file that I missed into English language.
    - Translated pictures into English language.
    - Introductory page is not translated as I cant find the location of the file

Enjoy!

Thanks,

From Melvinchng
    Updated. Everything is in English language except introductory page.
    A new version is available, but it is in Chinese
    Would you have time to translate this new version?
    Thank you

Will translate latest version in mid March

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S using XDA Premium
    Screenshots available below.

Note: screenshots taken from 360_Guards_0.apk
    Thanks for translating.

what about translating QQ music, qq contact, dx contact, qq book reader

and some more QQ products.

Hmm... just give me a full list. I've my 5 weeks school holiday start from now...

I don't think I'll translate QQ reader. The book is in Chinese... hmm.. correct me if I'm wrong.

Accidentally sent from my Google Nexus S using XDA Premium