Official update to ICS for Galaxy R

Search This thread

jason11

Nov 4, 2011
IMO. even galaxy s2 is old now. I won't waste money on s2 now. May it won't get next major update remember how they abandoned their flagship galaxy s

jason11

Nov 4, 2011
I don't think about Samsung again waiting for next Google(Samsung /Motorola) brand. may be htc. but not now... waiting....:confused:
But definitively a flagship...

M

m.kochan10

Jason I agree at many points, you mentioned, but.... you say Samsung abandoned their flagship S. That's true, but devs didn't. It's still much much better supported than SGR and it will be within next two years I guess. (Not to mention that even HTC Legend has it's own CM9 - based on ICS build :) )
SGS2 is not even one year old, of course if we take into consideration lightning-fast development on smartphone market it's indeed not the youngest, but it's still one of the very best devices and it's really hard to find its achilles heel even now. I admit that point of view depends on expectations...For me it's enough, quad core is really not a target right now. If our SGR had had at least 20 percent of SGS2's support I would have probably never considered replacement after 5 months. Economically it was a really bad idea, I lost much on this bargain, but otherwise I am more than happy due to this large devs support and tons of stuff to flash, and I know that even within two years people will still try to improve it, that's the juice for me :)

jason11

Nov 4, 2011
Sry, I don't mean you. I am angry at Samsung. They are very slow in updates.

You are right about dev next time i will consider which phone has dev support.

thx for the answer.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

M

m.kochan10

Men...kom igen ;) No need to sorry, you're right. I agree with u, I'm angry on Samsung as well.

ZeXzr

Apr 18, 2012
Zrenjanin
In any case we must agree, Galaxy R is good phone for the money that is invested in it. The truth is that they will not have as much support as the leading models, but is a good phone anyway, and people who do not give much attention to setting the phone will be able to use it until it breaks and it is the end :/

akshatsourav

Jan 7, 2011
bangalore
well again thanx to all my frnds for helping me from this forum...
will keep visiting it !!:)
yeah its a so good deal,i went today to shop and buyed sony psp !!
n yes ill wait for s3 to come,till then making some money to buy as itll b priced too high..
:)
miss u all frnds !
n hoping that samsung releases ics fo galaxy r ;)

ZeXzr

Apr 18, 2012
Zrenjanin
I know, I took it because I did not want to give more money to sgs2, and I do not think I'll sell it to will use it as a second cell, waiting to appear sgs3 and his price drops a little bit...I hope Samsung will not betray us and leave us without ICS :/

Top Liked Posts