Best music player app?

Search This thread

KcLKcL

Dec 3, 2011
Jakarta
PowerAMP, hands down. Nothing is better than this player. Worth the money!

Or, find a trial reset :p

Jazz Like That

Aug 27, 2011
Campbell, CA
Google Music! <3

20K songs free cloud storage. Playlist are always in sync and can be made available offline. A bit laggy. But I simply love the player. Couldn't ask for more from Google!!!

Last edited:

tohno

Nov 26, 2011
tried a few now
here's my verdict
-poweramp ..superb best out of all ,sleek , fast ,great overall but it's damn expensive ..good luck finding a free one
5/5 stars ( if you can get it )

-mixzing - great overall , tons of features but it really lacks the looks ..widget and UI is kinda ugly =(
3/5stars ..the ui is really bad IMO

-MIUI player -amazing UI very beautiful..but a little laggy and lacks features
3/5 stars ..great ui but nothing else

-uber music - another decent player , but again really lacks features ...seriously
2/5 stars no features at all !!

-TTpod -one of the better players out there ..smooth , great lyrics sync and great features ..but one major downfall ...when skipping music has this loud static sound which really kills the music !!
4/5 stars the static sound is really annoying!!

-player pro also one of the best player ! great album art sync ..good features and UI ...my current one !
4.5/5 stars ..lacks lyrics sadly

caiobemloke

Feb 26, 2012
Porto Alegre
IMHO PowerAmp is the best.
PowerPro is good, but leaks in audio quality and have some bugs, PowerAmp is rock solid and have the best audio quality ever :D

evrod20

Jun 2, 2012
Sorry if this is not the thread but I like to ask you something guys, there is an audio app able to change the music with volume keys?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

thatdude02

Jun 4, 2012
My House
I've been using n7 Player for a while and I really like it! :good:

Really cool UI where all of the album art is shown and you can zoom in and around it. I think it's pretty awesome, but you have to pay to unlock the full version. I know there's a trial version on the Play Store so I'd suggest checking it out! :)

Top Liked Posts