Karbonn Mobile A9 (Android 2.3.6)

Is it worth ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

samiransaud

May 16, 2014
camera not working

Karbonn A6 camera not workingPlease help me..My karbonn A6 camera is not working, every time i open camera, it shows error -"SorryThe application camera (process com.android.camera)has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and cause to force close. Front camera isworking fine. I also tried custom roms (with wipe Dalvik Cache and wipe BatteryStats) but found same error.I revert back to stock rom. Stillhave same problem.

CrashOverride1995

Jun 15, 2012
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Deleted

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Just Check MOTO E...
Moto E has lots of development...
Already got SlimKat(4.4.4) / CyanogenMod 11(4.4.4) / BeanStalk(4.4.4) Custom ROMs..

we may get Android L(5.0) in 2 to 3 days.
Moto E getting Android L... I don't think so... Android L has too much animations and that too at 60fps, Moto E would not be able to handle it. It might run but will lag like hell.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mrpkarthik

Nov 27, 2012
Salem,TamilNadu

CrashOverride1995

Jun 15, 2012
New Delhi, Delhi, India
It won't get an official build and the sources that the guy is talking about are not complete.
Check this
http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/07/google-pushing-android-l-source-code-aosp/

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

And why would you buy Moto E... You could wait and buy android one in the fall of 2014 and get all the latest updates from google.

Reactions: mrpkarthik

sameerm02

Jul 24, 2013
Pune
Help Needed

One of friend's Karbonn A9 (not A9+) is showing "ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD" on startup. :crying:

I even tried to put it in download mode, but no luck, just getting that "ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD" screen always (tried all possible key combination)

Can anyone guide me on restoring this phone or Show me the link to appropriate post/thread ?? :confused:

(Phone is not rooted before)

avirk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 21, 2012
One of friend's Karbonn A9 (not A9+) is showing "ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD" on startup. :crying:

I even tried to put it in download mode, but no luck, just getting that "ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD" screen always (tried all possible key combination)

Can anyone guide me on restoring this phone or Show me the link to appropriate post/thread ?? :confused:

(Phone is not rooted before)

Had happened once with my phone too and I removed the battery for half an hour put it in the sunshine to let it dry and then booted it up.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts